Who Won Last Weeks Democratic National Debates?

One vote per poster per handle per VPN connection.

Is that everyone?

Where's Ryan and Delaney?

I would say both Yang and Gabbard. They've went from zero and now people are talking about them.
Trump
  • oeb11
  • 07-01-2019, 06:42 PM
The DPST's are trying their best to out-Marxist each other.

seeking the imprimateur of their AOC party wing.

We will see how their "issues" to handout freebies plays in 2020.
The President, Donald Trump, is out to a commanding lead!

Who do you like for the Super Bowl LIV ?
  • oeb11
  • 07-02-2019, 08:55 AM
YR to lead the San Francisco Pink Panthers to a resounding loss to whomever they play
However, due to Liberal offset scoring awards to create an "equal playing field for all participants" , the PP's win the Lombardi Trophy based on Participation Points!
YR to lead the San Francisco Pink Panthers to a resounding loss to whomever they play
However, due to Liberal offset scoring awards to create an "equal playing field for all participants" , the PP's win the Lombardi Trophy based on Participation Points! Originally Posted by oeb11
ok, this was funny..

putting Trump as a choice in this poll was pointless, though.. it is a forgone conclusion "he" would win this poll overwhelmingly.
its all going according to plan. by Nov 2019, Hillary will step in and save the day!!!
The vote totals accurately reflect the makeup of this forum.

Surprise!
Who do you like for the Super Bowl LIV ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Let's stay on topic but my early season choice would be the NE Patriots.

its all going according to plan. by Nov 2019, Hillary will step in and save the day!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
More Reps than Dems are praying for this. I think the old mare's health problems preclude it although I'm sure her name will be floated by the DNC old guard and the CNN's paid.
Let's stay on topic but my early season choice would be the NE Patriots.
. Originally Posted by gnadfly
My point in both cases, too early to tell . The fallout from the debates is still settling. KH seems to have an early lead, the busing t-shirt flap seems not to have got any traction against her.
Trump Jr. fucked up by doing a birther appearing attack however, the fact that KH has no real roots in the North American slavery issue is relevant.
Obiden is a long time player in the game and may rebound from Kamala's attack.
Yea the more they talk
putting Trump as a choice in this poll was pointless, though.. it is a forgone conclusion "he" would win this poll overwhelmingly. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Putting Trump in the poll reflected even the thoughts of several on the MSM. That NBC headlined one of their own speaking to Trump as winning night one was hysterical.

The more the left tries to out left each other, the more Trump indeed wins.
ok, this was funny..

putting Trump as a choice in this poll was pointless, though.. it is a forgone conclusion "he" would win this poll overwhelmingly. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hardly. Why is "he" in quotes?

Vote early, vote often!