Insinuendo: Why the Mueller Report Doth Repeat So Much

an analysis on the way the report was written. it repeats alot verbally.

https://www.realclearinvestigations...._so_much_.html

The Mueller report should have been a knockout blow to anti-Trump forces who invested their hopes in the special counsel. With Robert Mueller’s finding that the Trump campaign did not conspire with Russia to steal the 2016 election and that there was no clear path to indicting the president for obstruction, the enterprise should have shuddered to a stop.

It is like a closing argument in a criminal case already dismissed for lack of evidence but in which the prosecutor is determined to redeem what he can of his case. Mueller turns to a variety of strategies: hectoring repetition; the use of extraneous detail to add heft to flimsy assertion; and a resort to insinuation and innuendo to prejudice the reader against those who have escaped the dock.

Another technique the Mueller report uses to paint a far darker picture than its evidence establishes – and to indirectly defend questionable decisions by the FBI -- is describing what would otherwise seem to be innocent actions with a raised eyebrow, implying some sort of ill-defined wrongdoing. The special counsel’s team prove themselves masters of that mix of insinuation and innuendo known as insinuendo.
July 17th, bud.
July 17th, bud. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sure, I’ll bet he’ll have at least 10 smoking guns he didn’t put in his report.
July 17th, bud. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what's on July 17th?
what's on July 17th? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

He thinks Mueller won't let him down ... again.

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA

we all know ..... what happened last time.
There's repetition because they didn't find much. Especially in regards to the collusion delusion.

Did Pelosi or Schitt go to the secured room and read the report?
Or did they have Weismann give them his copy?

My understanding is that Republicans will only have 2.5 of the 7 hours of possible questioning.

I don't think Mueller testifies well. I don't think a lot of the Democrats question well unless they have the questions written up for them. Once they go offscript its been seen before, they crater.

Time for the administrations reports and the firing of Wray.