Over night sessions

Dear Ladies & Gents,

I'm considering an over night session with one of my favorite providers. I've never done an over night before, so I'm wondering what are the usual hours involved?

My lady suggested 10pm until 3am, but that didn't seem "over night" to me. I know she has to drive home, but I thought that was what the morning hours were for.

Any help on what is generally considered the usual hours in an over night session would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Des.
Hours vary with the lady and the "relationship" you have with her. The number of bells anticipated and gift also come into play.

Personally, my overnights started with dinner and ended with breakfast. But I'm just sooooooo cute for a lil OLD country mouse.

HID
Thanks, HID, I new you could help. By the way, what is a "shark eyed experience"? I saw you use that phrase in another post.

Thanks

Des.
I agree with HID....I have only done about 3 overnight dates....

I always meet my client at his room around 10pm....go for dinner and drinks nearby, then go back to the room for BCD....
I always left in the morning around 8am. It isn't like you guys will be "busy" all night, so I think it works out best when the lady is allowed enough beauty rest.

YMMV......