What Happens to Bubba's Speaker Fees?

Slick Willy the Perjuring Sexual Predator earned more than $126 million from speaking fees since he left office in 2001.

It has been reported that his typical fee more than doubled when hildebeest became Secretary of State.

Who the fuck is going pay those big bucks now to listen to him ramble on about any topic?

I'll bet he cuts his asking fee per speech by 80%... throw in a blowjob and he may even discount it by 90%!
  • DSK
  • 11-12-2016, 11:43 AM
Why would anyone buy into him now?
Pity? Can't let an ex-Prez go broke again.
"What Happens to Bubba's Speaker Fees?"

Hopefully the "payors" will seek a refund: 1st request is always polite.
I suspect that he will have to go to the dumpster diving part of the speaking circuit, Rotary Clubs, minor universities, banking conventions, and the occassional adult award festival.
I suspect that he will have to go to the dumpster diving part of the speaking circuit, Rotary Clubs, minor universities, banking conventions, and the occassional adult award festival. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
All of them "hunting grounds" for his appetite.

A problem now: He's a loser.

A problem now: He's married to a loser. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Not in his mind is he a loser.
"What Happens to Bubba's Speaker Fees?"

Hopefully the "payors" will seek a refund: 1st request is always polite. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ole Bill needs to google the term "knee capping".
  • DSK
  • 11-13-2016, 07:38 AM

A problem now: He's a loser. Originally Posted by LexusLover
His apologists claim he warned everyone not to ignore the white factory worker vote and at least solicit their support, but they waved their hands at him. If true - and what can we believe these days - he was right.
I suspect that he will have to go to the dumpster diving part of the speaking circuit, Rotary Clubs, minor universities, banking conventions, and the occassional adult award festival. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So he might be going to one of assup and EKIM'S gloryholes near those dumpsters for a "speech " ????
Slick Willy the Perjuring Sexual Predator earned more than $126 million from speaking fees since he left office in 2001.

It has been reported that his typical fee more than doubled when hildebeest became Secretary of State.

Who the fuck is going pay those big bucks now to listen to him ramble on about any topic?

I'll bet he cuts his asking fee per speech by 80%... throw in a blowjob and he may even discount it by 90%! Originally Posted by lustylad
I can't believe someone would pay sexual predator speaking fee.Hung or shot sick twisted f*****......Prostiutes make good money in fantasies for clients..
Goldman Sachs wants a refund from Hillary's speeches. The Clintons can't even stay awake for a half hour anymore.
His apologists claim he warned everyone not to ignore the white factory worker vote and at least solicit their support, but they waved their hands at him. If true - and what can we believe these days - he was right. Originally Posted by DSK
The Bonnie and Clyde of the political world are washed up.

When I saw Bill's fumbling hand clapping and mouth breathing, I suspected he was sliding downhill like "Bonnie" who was flailing around just to get ups some stairs or inside a handicap van. We'll soon hear about their ailments. More lies revealed.

Trump is their ages and runs circles around them.
His fee is going to double because Hillary has lost the election. People want to know his thoughts on the new administration, where the Democrats are going in the future, and how the world will change through the new administration. People, Left and Right, love to listen to Bill. BTW, Hillary will also become more popular as a speaker once she decides to leave politics for good. The Clintons are about the closest to royalty that the U.S. has ever had since JFK and Jackie.
I can't believe someone would pay a hooker a fee for fucking when there are young and old sluts that do it for free.Prostiutes make good money in fantasies for conservatives and liberals alike.. Originally Posted by Fancylady
I fixed this for you.