Proof That Your Republican Lives Wont Change With Trump

the fact that you guys have FULL POWER. Senate, House, Presidency, and Supreme Court and you're still angry, upset, and racially charged and making all kinds of stupid threads and the same vitriol comments is proof positive you guys are losers and to be honest live sad lives. Why you still mad you control everything now. It's now time to govern let's see how you do.

the fact that you guys have FULL POWER. Senate, House, Presidency, and Supreme Court and you're still angry, upset, and racially charged and making all kinds of stupid threads and the same vitriol comments is proof positive you guys are losers and to be honest live sad lives. Why you still mad you control everything now. It's now time to govern let's see how you do.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah, Sissy Chap. Hildebeest is no longer a threat to the 1st and 2nd Amendments, Sissy Chap. Indeed, the 1st and 2nd Amendments won't 'change'.
, .....you're still angry, upset, and racially charged and making all kinds of stupid threads and the same vitriol comments is proof positive you guys are losers and to be honest live sad lives. Why you still mad ......
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
who is crying and rioting and angry?

dimocrats haven't been this angry since republicans abolished slavery
What's wrong, sissy chapped-ass? Aren't you tired of being a sore loser yet?
I have not run into ANY angry Republicans. Meanwhile the SO tells me Social Media is full of bitter, angry, hateful comments from Liberals. Including MANY who want anyone who voted for Trump to "unfriend them".

You really are a mean spirited, violent lot.
You really are a mean spirited, violent lot. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Little spoiled brats seem like that, ...

..... but it's immaturity oozing out!

Instead of doing victory laps for 18 months ...

.... they should have been WORKING!!!!
Yeah, Sissy Chap. Hildebeest is no longer a threat to the 1st and 2nd Amendments, Sissy Chap. Indeed, the 1st and 2nd Amendments won't 'change'.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actully, HillaryNoMore was only a threat to herself.

.. She's NonRelevant to any further discussion on anything.
I have not run into ANY angry Republicans. Meanwhile the SO tells me Social Media is full of bitter, angry, hateful comments from Liberals. Including MANY who want anyone who voted for Trump to "unfriend them".

You really are a mean spirited, violent lot. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa

I agree. I've ditched several acquaintances already that said they voted Trump. Voting Trump only proved that America thinks racism and bigotry is acceptable. I truly am ashamed to call myself an American and if it was convenient for me to revoke my citizenship I would. It's pretty embarrassing to be associated with anything American these days. Next time I travel abroad. I will hide the fact I'm from America. Living in Texas is embarrassing enough but no way will I admit to being an American now. We are a disgusting nation for voting this bigot into the white house. God have mercy on our souls.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Slick Willy the Perjuring and Disbarred Sexual Predator won't have his favorite tax-payer provided hunting ground to terrorize and coerce interns !
Interesting - Before Trump was elected I was ashamed to call myself American - when I went over seas - I always dodged the question. Now I am proud to say I am American. And not one of those crybaby,pussy,liberals who can't think for themselves. God bless America and Trump.

I agree. I've ditched several acquaintances already that said they voted Trump. Voting Trump only proved that America thinks racism and bigotry is acceptable. I truly am ashamed to call myself an American and if it was convenient for me to revoke my citizenship I would. It's pretty embarrassing to be associated with anything American these days. Next time I travel abroad. I will hide the fact I'm from America. Living in Texas is embarrassing enough but no way will I admit to being an American now. We are a disgusting nation for voting this bigot into the white house. God have mercy on our souls. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Interesting - Before Trump was elected I was ashamed to call myself American - when I went over seas - I always dodged the question. Now I am proud to say I am American. And not one of those crybaby,pussy,liberals who can't think for themselves. God bless America and Trump. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Not surprised at all as racists are always proud when a guy with a PROVEN track record of racism, biogtry, homophobe, islamaphobe, serial liar and rampant xenophobe gains power. You folks are truly a basket of deplorables on steriods. What I find interesting is that none of you can articulate or explain how Trump being in the white house will make your lives any better. I said it before and I'll say it again. If you haven't accomplished anything in life to date; Trump being in office will make no difference for you. If you think it will please explain.
Interesting - Before Trump was elected I was ashamed to call myself American - when I went over seas - I always dodged the question. Now I am proud to say I am American. And not one of those crybaby,pussy,liberals who can't think for themselves. God bless America and Trump. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I'm sure you are not concerned with Sissy's rants, after all SHE is struggling to be relevant to the discussion. And congratulations for being independent minded in Austin!
Is Sissy talking abut that racist Obama again, the one that attacks white police officers for doing their jobs before he even has a smidgen of a clue of what is going on?
Is Sissy talking abut that racist Obama again, the one that attacks white police officers for doing their jobs before he even has a smidgen of a clue of what is going on? Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Again here's your chance prove me wrong. How will Trump improve your life 2Dogs?

Not surprised at all as racists are always proud when a guy with a PROVEN track record of racism, biogtry, homophobe, islamaphobe, serial liar and rampant xenophobe gains power. You folks are truly a basket of deplorables on steriods. What I find interesting is that none of you can articulate or explain how Trump being in the white house will make your lives any better. I said it before and I'll say it again. If you haven't accomplished anything in life to date; Trump being in office will make no difference for you. If you think it will please explain.
Is Sissy talking abut that racist Obama again, the one that attacks white police officers for doing their jobs before he even has a smidgen of a clue of what is going on? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He's trying to tell how smart he is then he got his ass handed to him by one of ladies here on eccie