Average "Trump Supporter" or Hillary Basher Equates to

the insulting personalities in Eccie Political Forum?

I wonder when they will start contributing to the dialogue rather than spilling out acerbic reactions to their unhappy existence? Carry on.
  • R.M.
  • 11-22-2016, 04:40 PM
But but you are an Illegal Citizen.
But but you are an Illegal Whore. Originally Posted by R.M.
I fixed this for you ^^^^^.
  • R.M.
  • 11-22-2016, 05:15 PM
^Trick that cant even get laid in an illegal business. Winning...
^Trick that cant even get laid in an illegal business. Winning... Originally Posted by R.M.
In Houston, it means you are winning. LMAO.

I wonder when they will start contributing to the dialogue rather than spilling out acerbic reactions to their unhappy existence? Carry on. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Physician, heal thyself.
I fixed this for you. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

Do you feel better, now?

The AMPs will like you better with your new breath freshener!

^Trick that cant even get laid in an illegal business. Winning... Originally Posted by R.M.
he like's being dominated or should I say he like's giving his money to some little bimbo named Boneraper Barbie
he likes being dominated or should I say he likes giving his money to some little bimbo named Boneraper Barbie. Originally Posted by gary5912
Wolfpuke's in love with a ho? Reminds me of Lt. Nately in Catch-22.

• R.M.
  • 11-22-2016, 06:41 PM
In Houston, it means you are winning. LMAO.

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
When are you leaving Houston? You wont be missed.

Do you feel better, now?

The AMPs will like you better with your new breath freshener!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No they wont.
he like's being dominated or should I say he like's giving his money to some little bimbo named Boneraper Barbie Originally Posted by gary5912
Isn't she the one that kicked his ass?
Wolfpuke's in love with a hooker? Reminds me of Lt. Nately in Catch-22. Originally Posted by lustylad
Go figure.
Please Merge into Dickwhistle SPAM thread. Thanks.
Really, DickWhistle? You're pretending to be morally superior to us?

I wonder when they will start contributing to the dialogue rather than spilling out acerbic reactions to their unhappy existence? Carry on. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
How's this. The fact that Hillary got trounced in the Electoral College does not change the fact that she is a despicable, lying, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt.

All of this talk of not going after her and Bill is bullshit. The entire corrupt bunch needs to be prosecuted.
How's this. The fact that Hillary got trounced in the Electoral College does not change the fact that she is a despicable, lying, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt.

All of this talk of not going after her and Bill is bullshit. The entire corrupt bunch needs to be prosecuted. Originally Posted by Jackie S

^^^^^
They agree with you!!!

^^^^^
They agree with you!!! Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
They should be tried and put in prison as well as Obama and his illegal war machine. Including Hillary. You're a Dick, Whistle.