Ron Glass, impeccably dressed, a man of faith, and the devil. RIP

He was a douche bag. I saw him at LAX relentlessly talking to the gate personnel for a free upgrade to first class for two hours.
Well, after two hours maybe he deserved an upgrade. I don't remember him boring us with his political opinion.
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hey ! I remember him from the Tv show WKRP In Cincinnati.
Well, after two hours maybe he deserved an upgrade. I don't remember him boring us with his political opinion. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
EKIM and assup woulda stayed there for 4 hours !
I best remember his performance as Jack, the refrigerator repairman's assistant, in an episode of All in the Family. As a pre-teen white kid growing up in the Rockies I saw the character not merely as comic, but rather as unbelievably cool. (Something I eventually grew out of, unlike most of the 2008-2012 U.S. electorate.)
Hey ! I remember him from the Tv show WKRP In Cincinnati. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I remember Tim Reid on WKRP.
"Barney Miller", where Glass played a detective who was an aspiring writer. "BOB: 'Blood on the Badge'" was his book. Always impeccably dressed and when he thinned out his wardrobe he ditched his uniforms to make room for his suits -- hilarious show. And he was in the short-lived SciFy series, "Firefly".