Your favority spot to splash your sperm on?

OK. You've done your hour of fucking and sucking and it is time for you to let your beast out of your balls. What is your top spot to splash your spunk onto a provider, and more importantly let's hear arguments as to WHY that happens to be your preferred spot. I personally prefer either the face or the tits if they are big. Second choice would be CIM or a very intense HJ. Every time I fuck Taytum I love painting her face and then smearing it with my huge dick all over her cute lightly freckled face. She "loves" it so much she can't wait to get a towel.
I prefer to pull my bare cock out of your mother's ass then spray it on her face. She rubs it into her lips really well before giving you a huge smooch. Bet you now regret those tongue kisses with mommy.
I prefer to pull my bare cock out of your mother's ass then spray it on her face. She rubs it into her lips really well before giving you a huge smooch. Bet you now regret those tongue kisses with mommy. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
WoW!!! What the fuck is wrong with you dude that you have to talk about my mother man?
WoW!!! What the fuck is wrong with you dude that you have to talk about my mother man? Originally Posted by tatasddd
Your mother is a man?
Your mother is a man? Originally Posted by Albedo
That's why it was anal - it was a stage I was going through, only did it 60 or so times.
I prefer to pull my bare cock out of your mother's ass then spray it on her face. She rubs it into her lips really well before giving you a huge smooch. Bet you now regret those tongue kisses with mommy. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
OMG you had me laughing so hard I could barely breathe! This is best thread / posts ever!
I love for my boobs and face to be decorated.
I love for my boobs and face to be decorated. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Spunk would look great on your coco face.
Your mother is a man? Originally Posted by Albedo
Yours is more likely to have been.
I love for my boobs and face to be decorated. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Well you need to get to Pittsburgh. Love to do that for/to ya.
Well you need to get to Pittsburgh. Love to do that for/to ya. Originally Posted by himzert
Maybe you need to get down south. Planes fly both ways lmfao!
Maybe you need to get down south. Planes fly both ways lmfao! Originally Posted by tatasddd
Ha ha ha. Wow. 😂 Burn.🔥 Man you really got me there. 👏🏻 Planes fly both ways. Wow. What a hilarious contribution. 🖕🏻
So I've been told...

Spunk would look great on your coco face.
So I've been told... Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Well..if you ever make it to Pittsburgh I'd love to paint your face.