Wow this goes beyond what I'm about

I won't post the pictures but this girl needs to take down the pictures. Look at the ad so sick.

She should know better.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/Women...e-fun/37155880
At least you know she fucks...
  • signa
  • 02-23-2017, 01:25 PM
the one on the bottom is not her but her daughter and yes she is a idiot for putting them up. She is way older than 27 I tell you.
Fucking skank! She looks disgusting.
  • signa
  • 02-23-2017, 01:35 PM
At least you know she fucks... Originally Posted by spazzer
that could be debated
She was probably 27 in the pic of her holding the baby--now the baby is 27.
110 pounds, long blonde hair, blue eyes, 5"3, loves to laugh and is easygoing...what is there not to love about all that???
I wonder if their thinking is that by posting pictures with their baby, they will project an image of being a good person and trustworthiness. Not saying its a good idea, just wondering why they would do it
Probably want you to feel sorry for her because she has to fed, clothe, house and raise an infant. Maybe you will leave an extra nice tip. Maybe looking for a daddy for the kid.
If she's 27 then I'm 30......
  • signa
  • 02-24-2017, 06:36 AM
I wonder if their thinking is that by posting pictures with their baby, they will project an image of being a good person and trustworthiness. Not saying its a good idea, just wondering why they would do it Originally Posted by Don Stephens
trust worthy?

doubt it, she is friends with Brit Dymond...ijs.

and biased on the latest EB comment she is following the same playbook of C&Ds
  • signa
  • 02-24-2017, 07:20 AM
If she's 27 then I'm 30...... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Jinny, I've never seen you but I would imagine you're 100x better than this one..
Jinny, I've never seen you but I would imagine you're 100x better than this one.. Originally Posted by signa
Thank you for the compliment.