Hotty#1 back again

I saw that ad a couple days ago. Had to laugh, I can't even imagine what she might be like now. Someone needs to TOFTT and file a detailed report.
Anyone know where BluMax is? We can him in on a recon mission
Now, he has to be dead by now.
Holy fuck, how old are those pictures
I think she set the standard on how fast a provider can go from hot and in-demand to washed-up, substance-abused and aged to the point of making her old clients look young.
Ok now that was the funniest shit i saw in this Blogs Lmfao ...

the Other Area is Corny AF
I think she set the standard on how fast a provider can go from hot and in-demand to washed-up, substance-abused and aged to the point of making her old clients look young. Originally Posted by Hematoma
Holy fuck, how old are those pictures Originally Posted by bigguyt
Circa 2005 ish

Edit add: i love being under Ag
Wait i love being under AG too

but yeah fuck Corniness LOL
Has she sucked Muhhamad that she is a goddess lol?
I would usually put your dumb ass in your place and give you a taste of what a Goddess is really about

But Due to my Deepest Love and Respect to the OP ima act like I never read that u ignorant stupid dumb bitch
Back in the day she was a good looking girl, excellent provider, she even offered you a meal afterwards! I'm but sure she is still a nice lady but doubt the years have been good to her.
no phone number...is it safe to use the backpage e-mail...
I'd be worried about who might see it...
back in the day she was hot...
she hung out with another girl...
who had a large indian tattoo on her back...
I would usually put your dumb ass in your place and give you a taste of what a Goddess is really about

But Due to my Deepest Love and Respect to the OP ima act like I never read that u ignorant stupid dumb bitch Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Feel free to do so by pm Goddess.
Hotty used to be a cool chick but she had too many demons,
She WAS a very good provider for quite a while and very much in demand but when she started to slip she got onto a steep grade.