Did you or do you...

Ever think of your wife as a whore? I mean, in a way she is/they all are. You made a bad choice, you married her, for some reason you are unhappy with the marriage, but haven't divorced out of social decency or stigma or kids or whatever reason. Because she sucks you've resorted to prostitution and you are happy with it...but the thing is did you ever think of your wife as just yet another whore? It would be interesting to collect opinions from some of you who've made that great mistake. And do not tell me you love your wives and so on and so forth...if you did, you would have never resorted to women of public usage, so let's hear some genuine opinions.
No OP, I just think of you as a pathetic man Hoe who keeps posting fake avatars and moronic threads that waste bandwidth. Were you starved for attention as a child and now act out for attention as an adult?? Get a life!!
Ever think of your wife as a whore? I mean, in a way she is/they all are. You made a bad choice, you married her, for some reason you are unhappy with the marriage, but haven't divorced out of social decency or stigma or kids or whatever reason. Because she sucks you've resorted to prostitution and you are happy with it...but the thing is did you ever think of your wife as just yet another whore? It would be interesting to collect opinions from some of you who've made that great mistake. And do not tell me you love your wives and so on and so forth...if you did, you would have never resorted to women of public usage, so let's hear some genuine opinions. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Wasn't your mother the 4th most popular whore in Bulgaria?
What a fucking troll post. Whas your boyfriend a whore or was he just desperate.
No OP, I just think of you as a pathetic man Hoe who keeps posting fake avatars and moronic threads that waste bandwidth. Were you starved for attention as a child and now act out for attention as an adult?? Get a life!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
I think his childhood caregiver(s) just dropped him on his head way too many times! Tata's just a drama queen. He's going to have an epic meltdown soon along with another banishment! Just wondering why they can't be made permanent
Wasn't your mother the 4th most popular whore in Bulgaria? Originally Posted by bambino
She was, but so was your sucking black dick under the Roberto Clemente as far back as the 40's.