I don't think I'll ever...

Stop seeing girls and using prostitution but this one can certainly make a man think of it. Words fail me! Simply fail me!

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/Women...-rush/37345044
Don't often agree with you, but I agree that she looks god awful.

My solution is to skip past her ads and never contact her. She posts a lot and seems to come back around often. Somebody is obviously into it, who are we to judge?
Wow she is nasty . I'm not sure but some guys like a slutty hog to ride . I heard she rides dirty and in all holes.
She is a professional erotic female wrestler so yeah,
she's going to be a bit bigger.

She looks like she could really make a man submit.
Some guys like that.
Some of ya'll,,,,
she could probably snap like a twig.
She used to do those submission wrestling videos like Ultimate Surrender. Had a different body type back then, and I think smaller bolt-ons. Did a pile of videos for her own and other sites.

Has a menu a mile wide from massage to fetish to gfe so lots of options Seems to come back here a lot so I assume it's a worthwhile trip for her or she'd invest her time elsewhere.

Never booked, but I've heard her massage and finish are pretty good.
Her face looks ugly and scary. Her tits are simply fucking disgusting. Her body is muscular but plain fucking weird. Looks more like a man than a women. Some steroid usage in the past is seen in the face too. I wouldn't ever venture to even think of calling her.
We barely consider you a man... so what's your point?

Other than wanting to shit talk yet another provider of course.
We barely consider you a man... so what's your point?

Other than wanting to shit talk yet another provider of course. Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
Are you the fuck able to stay on topic and NOT ruin a thread by focusing on and shifting the attention on ME? Have you got anything to say on ToniBenz?
A flamebait shitpost running down a provider? How exactly does this help attract ladies to the board or further useful convo when you're bitching about other people creating a toxic environment?

It doesn't.
A flamebait shitpost running down a provider? How exactly does this help attract ladies to the board or further useful convo when you're bitching about other people creating a toxic environment?

It doesn't. Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
Are you the fuck able to stay on topic and NOT ruin a thread by focusing on and shifting the attention on ME? Have you got anything to say on ToniBenz?
Post 5.

I'm not interested in shit talking Toni. Answer some questions.

How does this thread help us get more provider involvement? How is my comment different from you telling others to lose 100lbs before they talk about a provider like Vanessa being skinny?
Post 5.

I'm not interested in shit talking Toni. Answer some questions.

How does this thread help us get more provider involvement? How is my comment different from you telling others to lose 100lbs before they talk about a provider like Vanessa being skinny? Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
If you want to discuss those questions start your own thread in the litter box about anything and any topic you want to. Can you stay on topic here and not divert the attention on anything else but ToniBenz. Maybe some fans of her will come and describe how wonderful and beautiful she is.
On topic, when I look at those pictures of ToniBenz, her with shorter hair is how I pictured tatas except I think he wears the crowns home from work.
On topic, when I look at those pictures of ToniBenz, her with shorter hair is how I pictured tatas except I think he wears the crowns home from work. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
If you mention tatas, then your post is off topic. Can you the fuck please stay on topic and not re-focus the attention on the OP?
Some people would probably like her alot if she had a penis.