I'm hosting a Slutty Sexy Slumbee Party Next Month ....

With Eccie Ts Divas!

Yes!
It will consist of 80's music to glam up to there will be vanity mirrors everywhere trunk full of dress up clothes and some ladies are bringing their own .

Just drinking , modeling and well 4or 5
Males watching us play and I'm hoping to post photos of the TS Divas attending that I've mentioned the party to that are attending.

If your interested in attending please pm or call me.

Moderators please pardon if this is a nono and if it's acceptable yay!
Also for those of you interested in seeing who's attending and want to see pics of these beauties let me know .
I've asked them for permission to post their photos and will do if anyone is interested.
Sexy Member here that I'm trying to convince to become a provider since he's such a slut but not sure yet she's attending the party!

She's my date though ...or I might slut her out ask me for her measurements and other details.lol oh this is fun!

There something extra special I also want to mention another sexy friend is having a grand opening to a new Upscale Club in Hoystob so the plan is dress up fun at my place with a lot of vanity mirrors ladies cocktails then limo to the new club with slumber party guests.
Then dress up pajama party until daybreak back at my place.

If your interested in me posting your photos ladies for the party list please text me and I will do.

Details on venue coming up but will not share the date & time publicly for obvious reasons.

Mods if this is a nono please pardon & delete.
Here's 1.) Eccie Member attending without make up though
After with make up pictures later maybe..
Ughh system will not allow her face is covered ..maybe I do not have enough room it's too tight like my cunt & starfish..brb!
#26 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
Thread Closed