Selling Dirty Panties?

I would be interested in buying a woman’s dirty panties (Dallas TX)…please DM if any of you lady’s are cool with that and we can discuss more in details. Thanks
I have a few special hobbyists I send mine too.
I don't advertise it online but I'm guilty of having 3 clients that have requested.
And since I have seen them in person and they are regulars aww fuck it!
Lol , to my repeat visitors thongs from Victria Secret filled with early morning wetness that's like the most delicious scent after me wearing them all night 150.00
Victoria secret thong worn during a session where a guy might have creamier me 250..so there's a combination aroma
And this is only to my three regulars and no its not from an actual creamier I just Wie my face from facials with them

They are lovely to just toss in a zip lock baggie and send fed ex or ups to you!

Private message or text panties for more details.
I have a few special hobbyists I send mine too.
I don't advertise it online but I'm guilty of having 3 clients that have requested.
And since I have seen them in person and they are regulars aww fuck it!
Lol , to my repeat visitors thongs from Victria Secret filled with early morning wetness that's like the most delicious scent after me wearing them all night 150.00
Victoria secret thong worn during a session where a guy might have creamier me 250..so there's a combination aroma
And this is only to my three regulars and no its not from an actual creamier I just Wie my face from facials with them

They are lovely to just toss in a zip lock baggie and send fed ex or ups to you!

Private message or text panties for more details. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
great Venusnova
Pm sent..
I work at a government/tribe ran plaza I clean bathrooms/showers I find them all the time. I can send them to you.
if ima get some dirty panties....i prefer to meet the lady and remove them myself !!
footfein exactly how i like to do it!!!
footfein exactly how i like to do it!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
lol i freaking love sniffing panties....even like to lick pussy through them till tbey get wett!!
I work at a government/tribe ran plaza I clean bathrooms/showers I find them all the time. I can send them to you. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Depends on what tribe!
Ho Chunk ?
ts winn dixie can send you a pair of fruit of the looms
It not tribal members but the lot lizard that eaten bad food and has diarrhea so she shits herself all over her pants so she just tosses them away.
And you're not keeping them?
Second Harvest
ts winn dixie has a "ripe" pair for the picking. Comes with "scent" and markings front and back.
  • BLM69
  • 09-18-2022, 11:11 PM
ts winn dixie has a "ripe" pair for the picking. Comes with "scent" and markings front and back. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'll up that with some man juice stains up front, may me better than creamed panties