Tens Machine with anal probe for prostrate massage

I have been researching this based on a previous post about hands free organism. Any recommendation for equipment to try ? It seems you can get a good start for about $ 70 bucks on amazon. Any input or advise welcome.
i've bought quite a few of those TENS off Amazon...many under $50. They all work the same and are effective at easing the LARGE muscle groups into relaxation.
I have no idea where they'd be applied on the body to do any good here. TENS pulses even at low settings are VERY sensitive in the groin (i've tried!)
You can use a small anal 'massager' vibrator in your ass but I doubt it goes deep enough unless you get a real butt plunger in there. The massager just whirrs like rubbing (not spiking like a STEM) enough to relax and eventually numb muscle response....feels really good like loosing your ability to involuntarily hold your bladder.

That said, I have no idea how to do what you're looking to do, but am interested.
Just a FYI. By far my best $60 investment. I never expected to get a hands free cum but it might be possible. I met a provider out of
my State that gives the best prostrate massage I have ever experienced. Not being able to see her as much as I want to started me looking for a device that might come close. Damn if didn't find it. This thing will give you that hard, deep, ball draining cum that I have only experienced with her. And yes I have tried 20 or more providers who claim to be prostrate massage experts. None of them come close to this TER rated 9.8 provider. While the machine is not quite the same as her it is a crutch until I can come up for a reason for a road trip.
Please let me know what machine you purchased from Amazon

Alpine
I'm just curioius about a hands free "ORGANISM" LOL is that a new typr of orgasm? I've been cheated !
Baxter,
Thank you for the information.
I have some research to do
Alpine
Just a FYI. By far my best $60 investment. I never expected to get a hands free cum but it might be possible. I met a provider out of
my State that gives the best prostrate massage I have ever experienced. Not being able to see her as much as I want to started me looking for a device that might come close. Damn if didn't find it. This thing will give you that hard, deep, ball draining cum that I have only experienced with her. And yes I have tried 20 or more providers who claim to be prostrate massage experts. None of them come close to this TER rated 9.8 provider. While the machine is not quite the same as her it is a crutch until I can come up for a reason for a road trip. Originally Posted by baxter49
I'm more interested in knowing who the TER 9.8 rated provider is. Can you please give us a name and a link? Why the secrecy?