Tonight's annoucers for the Cowboy game

Were they the worst???

"Kitna is right on the money" he just threw 2 pic6s

"I agree about going for one, there is plenty of time left" well it bit them in the ass

many more but it has been a long day

When is Jerry going to get a kicker? There's one here in Stillwater that is pretty good
yeah they were comparing 3rd string Cards QB John Skelton to Joe Flacco and Cowboys 3rd string QB Stephen McGee to Brett Favre......Joe Theismann and Matt Millen are morons!
It reminded me of NBCs shitty Olympics coverage. Fake emotion with no understanding of what was happening in the game. I couldn't stand it.
You'd think the NFL Network could do better than these washed up hacks. And their play by play guy. What does he have dirt on Goodell?
Can't remember the last time an extra point was WHIFFED...blocked, yeah, but missed?? Geez, Jerry, spring for a decent FG guy. It' a total crap shoot with Buehler.
You'd think the NFL Network could do better than these washed up hacks. And their play by play guy. What does he have dirt on Goodell? Originally Posted by Boltfan

actually Jerrah is the chairman of the NFL Network and he has the final say on hiring for the network.
It is like watching those homemade shows on the public access channels on cable.

Millen is perhaps the worst GM in the history of sports, based on his comments about the game it is easy to see why.
I thought the quality of the announcers matched the quality of the Cowboys play ..... or season for that matter.