Email Address: support@xoc.ch
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.xoc.ch/marcy/
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Pittsburgh Airport area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, MPOPS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, hair slightly curly down to her mid-back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: About 5'9", maybe 110 lbs. Very slim, fit and no body fat. Built like dancer. Russian ethnicity, very attractive face. Nice overall tan. Nice natural Bs. Lithe, fit and spectacular ass.
Recommendation: Yes
I love this agency. I almost pulled the trigger on her, sounds like I should have. Given the scarcity of quality in Pittsburgh, if more guys start using this agency, hopefully we'll get a bigger variety of girls.
I love this agency. I almost pulled the trigger on her, sounds like I should have. Given the scarcity of quality in Pittsburgh, if more guys start using this agency, hopefully we'll get a bigger variety of girls. Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch
SC, agreed. For some reason I was hesitant to try them out for some time, but when our "drought" started to surface here I realized they were one of the few options in town. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Girls are hot, the company has a high standard for the girls and I like their privacy/security too. Pittsburgh does seem to be one of the more popular cities as it seems we're getting a new girl at least every other week. As you said, if more mongers start booking appts then we'll get an even bigger selection around here.
I tried to get on the site but it says it’s not accepting new members