Smoke

I was in the middle of responding on a very recent review about a provider having a smoke filled incall location and then thought better of it and decided to post this here. It's for discussion.

In this day and age, and especially in this state, I just don't get how a professional can smoke in their incall location and not think about how it affects business. I think it's practically stupid. How is a guy supposed to explain smoke on the clothing in this practically smoke free state?

If you have to, step outside. But nothing will permeate clothing like the smell of smoke. It just seems to be a completely inconsiderate and unprofessional decision to have that kind of enviroment. It's only happened once, but I have left before when turning up and the room smelled, reeked even, of smoke.

I'm sure maybe not such an issue if you are a smoker yourself as the hobbyist, but for the provider I would think there is the need to have a smoke free incall.
I smoke, but I don't smoke in my house nor my incall. Now, when I travel I do get smoking rooms when I can, but I take precautions. I travel with an air purifier, I mostly smoke outside, I open my windows and I have a spray that cleans the air and clothes of the smell of smoke.

I also try my hardest not to smoke after I shower/before a session.
Since the bars are smoke free, can't say you just stopped for a beer either.
As a person might expect from a quality lady, Ms Elena does mention the simple precautions someone can use. It can be quite simple to take those preventive steps that would allow for a smoke free encounter.

It does help a non-smoker know they won't have to explain something to any SO the next day.........gulp! lol
Ozium takes any type of smell out of clothes, air or furniture. Hard to get in Omaha and a little expensive, but so worth it. Mid level/higher end hotels use it.
I smoke, but I don't smoke in my house nor my incall. Now, when I travel I do get smoking rooms when I can, but I take precautions. I travel with an air purifier, I mostly smoke outside, I open my windows and I have a spray that cleans the air and clothes of the smell of smoke.

I also try my hardest not to smoke after I shower/before a session. Originally Posted by MsElena
I never would have guessed. Not smoking in the house or incall is a benefit. Also, us ex-smokers don't need any more temptations, and old smoke is worse for us quitters, I think.
I think that smoking in your in call is incredibly unprofessional. Aren't we trying for an air of romance here?? Doesn't this entail an upscale hotel not a Motel 6 and a room that neat (don't get me started on a friend of mine that's a known reputable provider but I WON'T work out of her room, only mine!), has loads of fresh folded towels and wash cloths.......and candles and jazz and an unopened bottle of wine don't hurt? I mean, really, isn't all that part of what you are paying for? What your hot gf would do for a special occasion?

I'm shocked by the reviews I read and the stories I hear from my clients about what you guys are willing to put up with! Cluttered, smelly, in calls, no fresh towels, limited nesscessary supplies, etc.... And, that's Before we get to no make up, mussed hair, no lingerie, no toy bag, no heels and a pair of ripped jeans! You guys are nicer, way nicer, than I'd be under those circumstances! I work Hard for my money and I expect something for it, I'd walk out. If I'm paying steak prices, I want filet mignon. If I'm paying McD's prices than I'd like a quarter pounder add big mac sauce.
Kat
I think that smoking in your in call is incredibly unprofessional. Aren't we trying for an air of romance here?? Doesn't this entail an upscale hotel not a Motel 6 and a room that neat (don't get me started on a friend of mine that's a known reputable provider but I WON'T work out of her room, only mine!), has loads of fresh folded towels and wash cloths.......and candles and jazz and an unopened bottle of wine don't hurt? I mean, really, isn't all that part of what you are paying for? What your hot gf would do for a special occasion?

I'm shocked by the reviews I read and the stories I hear from my clients about what you guys are willing to put up with! Cluttered, smelly, in calls, no fresh towels, limited nesscessary supplies, etc.... And, that's Before we get to no make up, mussed hair, no lingerie, no toy bag, no heels and a pair of ripped jeans! You guys are nicer, way nicer, than I'd be under those circumstances! I work Hard for my money and I expect something for it, I'd walk out. If I'm paying steak prices, I want filet mignon. If I'm paying McD's prices than I'd like a quarter pounder add big mac sauce.
Kat Originally Posted by Katharine Butler

Well said, pretty lady.
thanks for visiting Omaha, Katharine! maybe time to meet the 'Butler' - Steve