Coronavirus scare ..:(. Ehhh

Most stressful part to me is that I live right by an airport
With cases all around me now , and now the airport banning flights
This will definitely be very interesting soon , highly doubt in any good way for a lot of people !!!
Better have as much fun as you can because they’re saying it’ll be so bad that you can’t even kiss or hug a SO if you live with one !!!
Social distancing is the best solution, that and getting rid of this IDIOT President of these United States that we have.

I hate to say it, but everyone should stop Hobbying for the time being.
It’s been many years but I use to see a Dom that would shrink wrap me to the massage table like a big mummy but I had one hole for my cock and balls and another hole to breath from. It was part of her torture routine with whips and razor blades.

If a shower is not enough I’m sure wrapping up in a full body condom with face mask will help and why not make it fun
This will have affect on the economy and the hobby. Providers will feel the affects in their back accounts very soon.
Yes the best to stay healthy is say from people as much as possible for a few months because believe me people there not telling us everything
I just lost my hobby money from stocks. I will be limit to few when I have super crave. Will definitely avoid amp for awhile. Avoiding AMP maybe forever.
I think the strippers are really going to get screwed by Corona. Think about it. They are running around half naked just trying to make their customers happy only to realize the stains in cushions may also contain Corona!!!!

People coughing and sneezing, foul moods, not tipping or just not showing up. That’s just fucking miserable and I kinda feel for them.
Yes the best to stay healthy is say from people as much as possible for a few months because believe me people there not telling us everything Originally Posted by Cumflywithme42

This. I've lived through a multitude of "epidemics" and "pandemics". But I've never seen this type of reaction at the government level. And... I'm a LONG way from being a "conspiracy theorist type" There is something that we aren't being told. If I were still a full time provider-- I'd be flipping over to webcamming to survive during this time. Why? Normally when there is a higher risk, rates go up. But this is tanking the DOW.. which affects the discretionary income of much of our clientele-- meaning rates are more likely to go down while the risk goes exponentially up. No thanks.
I agree GP. I'm the farthest from "Dale Gribble", but having looked at my 401k and lost 21% YTD, I'm no longer taking this lightly. I guess seeing THOUSANDS diminish will do that to you.
This. I've lived through a multitude of "epidemics" and "pandemics". But I've never seen this type of reaction at the government level. And... I'm a LONG way from being a "conspiracy theorist type" There is something that we aren't being told. If I were still a full time provider-- I'd be flipping over to webcamming to survive during this time. Why? Normally when there is a higher risk, rates go up. But this is tanking the DOW.. which affects the discretionary income of much of our clientele-- meaning rates are more likely to go down while the risk goes exponentially up. No thanks. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Yes sometime is very wrong. Usually you hear about how ERs and hospitals are overfilled or donations are needed. Granted I don’t listed to the news much but this is basically a wholesale shutdown and I don’t know if any one who is actually sick. I see a glamor shot of Tom Hanks and Wife. Not sick pics. Maybe I missed those
It is very contagious virus. This virus can survive outside unlike any other. If you had flu (without having flu shots), you know how that feel. Just multiply some to that feel.
I am not a MD but as for me I would take a break from hobby if I am
Over 60 (or 50)
Has/had any illness with immune deficiency
Smoke
Overweight
Hasn’t had flu shot (flu shot can help ease pain but will not prevent)
hurt by stock market

I would definitely avoid amp due to too much traffic at one place and will hide of it.
I’ve taken a break, but I haven’t been that active since last summer in any event.

If they tell us that in addition to not touching our eyes and mouth we need to keep our hands always from our privates, then I’m screwed.
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/seatt...094500177.html

Time for some serious discounts... Originally Posted by mikehammer002001

Wow. THAT was your takeaway from that article. JFC.