IF you FLIP A COIN HEADS or TAILS how many times you WISH IT??????

It better LAND ON HEADS cause TAILS is MOST LIKELY THE WRONG END OF HOW I like TO START MY ENGINE…

Just wanted to BRING THAT SMILE TO SOME but DAT ASS IS still BOOM 💥 BOOM BOOTYILIOUS!!!!!

Have a safe a healthy New Year 2022 will be GOOD if they PLAY RIGHT🗝🔮🧿💣💎💎💎💎🕰⏳♟🍦🧁🥥🍑🌬💥💐
The boootaaay Gods have spoken....
The boootaaay Goddess hath spoken.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
FTFM
I have a double headed coin. And one that is Heads I win, Tails you lose.
If you start on my head can I finish on your tail?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-03-2022, 11:45 PM

It better LAND ON HEADS cause TAILS is MOST LIKELY THE WRONG END OF HOW I like TO START MY ENGINE…

Just wanted to BRING THAT SMILE TO SOME but DAT ASS IS still BOOM 💥 BOOM BOOTYILIOUS!!!!!

Have a safe a healthy New Year 2022 will be GOOD if they PLAY RIGHT🗝🔮🧿💣💎💎💎💎🕰⏳♟🍦🧁🥥🍑🌬💥💐
Originally Posted by Seeskylar

goddamit eccie's finest free verse poet has spoken. again. or wait. was it her free-verse epic booty that hath spoken..

you fuckers are tryna drag me back in, and don't even try to deny it. first venus blasting a random hobbyist to the moon+++-you know like gfe+++-and now this. something is rotten in the state of denmark..
goddamit eccie's finest free verse poet has spoken. again. or wait. was it her free-verse epic booty that hath spoken..

you fuckers are tryna drag me back in, and don't even try to deny it. first venus blasting a random hobbyist to the moon+++-you know like gfe+++-and now this. something is rotten in the state of Denmark.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
FTFY