Geisha?

Did Geisha of Michiko fame land somewhere else?
Last I heard she was leaving Texas Cali nyc or Vegas
I got her # on 10/11. She warned it's going to be useless when she goes back to Japan. When Michiko got raided, she wasn't working that day b/c she was hanging out w/ a friend that was visiting. A couple days after, she said she went to go get checked for STD's and get a prescription she needed for the next spa. She didn't tell me which spa she was planning to go to. I asked how she was doing on 10/18 and didn't get a reply. So, I figured her time in Texas had ended.
I got her # on 10/11. She warned it's going to be useless when she goes back to Japan. When Michiko got raided, she wasn't working that day b/c she was hanging out w/ a friend that was visiting. A couple days after, she said she went to go get checked for STD's and get a prescription she needed for the next spa. She didn't tell me which spa she was planning to go to. I asked how she was doing on 10/18 and didn't get a reply. So, I figured her time in Texas had ended. Originally Posted by fnsraxl
Glad I got to see her a couple of times while she was here. She is something else.
  • tom51
  • 10-30-2023, 07:23 PM
Michiko was raided?
Glad I got to see her a couple of times while she was here. She is something else. Originally Posted by Motorboatn
Better get screened... sounds like she has/had an STD based on the information provided
Better get screened... sounds like she has/had an STD based on the information provided Originally Posted by AMPS4EVER4ME
It’s always best to get screened at least every 6 months especially if you go bare.

Looking at Geisha’s reviews she will surely be missed. Hopefully she shows up somewhere in the DFW area so I can see her.
It’s always best to get screened at least every 6 months especially if you go bare.

Looking at Geisha’s reviews she will surely be missed. Hopefully she shows up somewhere in the DFW area so I can see her. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Hopefully her prescription worked.