Atrocities

• BSer
  • 08-14-2014, 08:25 PM
What is your idea of an atrocity you may know of. I will go first

In my best Rodney Dangerfield "atrocities!? You want to hear about atrocities? I just viewed today's ads on TOS, talk about atrocious! There is more hope and promise in a terminal cancer ward."
Oh boy, that stings buddy. You will be put on Indys 10 most wanted list. Dead or alive. BTW, I'm pretty sure I know what an atrocity is. The genocide going on in Iraq qualifies as a bonafide atrocity. Goofy shit on hooker boards is entertainment.

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/u...rican/atrocity
  • BSer
  • 08-14-2014, 08:44 PM
So is it an atrocity to post on an internet board that posts on another board bother you?

I am sure I'm making some DNS lists, sad thing is they have already been on mine. Only I call it the "not if hell froze over" list
I'm just glad "they" haven't discovered all the other forums we post in on other sites, can you imagine the outrage if that happened?
Yea Bser only likes ho's that smoke newports, shit in his ride or better yet wreck.it. LOL Or maybe it's the ones that hide in his bushes. I dunno. But yet he was able to find it in his heart of ice to move my ass twice. Thanks Bser IOU
I'll tell ya whats a fuckin atrocity, CG only posting up in this bitch like once a month. Thats a fuckin atrocity.
Or maybe it's the ones that hide in his bushes. Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl
I haven't heard that story yet, details please.
I can't believe what I just read, I'm popping some pop corn, will it be a short story or novel, shall I bring a six pack.
Man now that titsfuckfag is gone I wouldn't mind posting over here. Sorry AG I been a busy little bee. I will say Bser is a funny mofo. Had me cracking up in tears. hooker local 250.! Bahahaha Rolling on the floor I tell ya! And AG I think he tells the stories much better than I. But you know he loves sticking his wang in crazy. If they are hot plus bat shit cray cray he's all about it. BTW Bser I think Vickie is looking for a new Capn save a hoe. 40 hot as fuck and bat shit cray. Winner winner chicken dinner! LOL
But you know he loves sticking his wang in crazy. Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl
He needs to add that to his sig line.

Habitual line stepper who loves sticking his wang in crazy

P.S. You are Tits free until 11/14, can we throw him a welcum back partay? Tay can host it
Or maybe Harlo will. Lmao Just a vacay? Dam I was getting wet with excitement.
Perma bans aren't so common around these parts. Read some posts in Houston, those fuckers make us look like beginners sometimes
Or maybe Harlo will. Lmao Just a vacay? Dam I was getting wet with excitement. Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl

I wanna call Harlo and ask for the "Tatas experience package" its gotta be a crazy ride
Wow, Tits experience package, can we define that?
  • BSer
  • 08-15-2014, 05:06 AM
Why are we off topic?