Guess what County I live in.

• Devo
  • 09-02-2014, 11:59 AM
http://buzzpo.com/shocking-americas-...rmed-counties/

Number 4.... The larch.....

My collection alone arms 2% of the County if need be....
Number 4.... The larch.....
Originally Posted by Devo
  • Devo
  • 09-02-2014, 07:58 PM
Well, we know who the hardcore MP & TFC fans are....
I see my county, made it. Why are we heavily armed? Cattle rustlers, Meth Heads, and P- growers. Oh don't knock on my door at 3am, saying your car broke down, and you need to call your GF to come get you! I don't call 911 or the PSP, when I'm done and reloaded, I might call. "superior firepower wins every time".
We dont tell people what we have.
  • Devo
  • 09-03-2014, 07:59 AM
Taken from anonymous sales data, no one volunteered the info.
That's right The 2 Dogs, I don't advertise, when you travel up my lane,( mounted or dismounted) trip my laser detection system, safeties are off, targets acquired. My kill zones are clearly marked, day or night, and in three different languages. When Silver see the flares, red, green, red. He is on the .50 cal, then moves when he acquires targets as needed.
I hope you boys will be okay down in Texas, next Thursday. Call if you need help, doubt you guys would need help, Cause Your Texans!
Well, we know who the hardcore MP & TFC fans are.... Originally Posted by Devo
I admit it, I am a member of the Python Army...

Oh, and I used to reside in #23 myself.
Armstrong County, PA – 57.6%

I contribute mightily towards this effort.
  • Devo
  • 09-04-2014, 10:40 AM
I always get a chuckle when they talk about the "Fayette Cong", they didn't even make the list.

I am surprised, a bit, that Westmoreland County was on the list as well, but it makes you wonder, if both counties are armed to counter a perceived threat from Allegheny County?

In other words, when the shit hits the fan, all the Obama voters in Allegheny County, better remember to head into the sunset, because nobody to the east and north, is going to be willing to hand out extended benefits, without a fight.
We dont tell people what we have. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yep. And Devo you numnut it's fayettenam not fayette cong.

In other words, when the shit hits the fan, all the Obama voters in Allegheny County, better remember to head into the sunset, because nobody to the east and north, is going to be willing to hand out extended benefits, without a fight. Originally Posted by Devo
+ 1 million
The tables tilt based on where I am hobbying that day.
  • Devo
  • 09-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Yep. And Devo you numnut it's fayettenam not fayette cong. Originally Posted by jw4591
As I understood the descriptions of the locals, the county is actually "Fayettenam" and the residents of said county are the "Fayette Cong".

No harm, no foul with either usage, however, in this case, I was referring to the inhabitants and their need to up the firepower to increase their ranking in the white militia poll.

Because we all know, only white folks own guns, and when they do, they inevitable form militias to fight against an oppressive central government.
I am curious about the source of the data for this poll. I don't know of a data source for information on who owns a firearm and what they have it for. If they are just using raw numbers based of the number of firearms sold through dealers or the number of carry permit holders etc. Twice I've been asked by a doctor when first seeing them if I owned a gun, I asked why they needed to know and when told it was for national health data I refused to answer. First doc got very indignant and I soon changed docs. I've also refused to answer the same question from poll takers over the phone.
I looked at the longer list and was glad to see my home town was at least in the top 100. I was also surprised that Washington county Pa. didn't show up especially with all the new folks from Tx and Ok moving here.