Does your "Rep" matter to you? Damage Control for tarnished reputations.

Over the last few weeks I have had a number of things tarnish mine.....

First it was Maddie and Haley calling me "Whispy" and spreading rumors about what a nice gentleman I was.

Then Natalie started the online flirtation and seduction centering around our becoming roomies.....

Now I'm hearing about the Toy Drive as well.....

Yes... There is a side of me that I try to keep from the boards. People that know me get to see what kind of guy I really am.

To all my supporters as well as haters.....

I promise you.....

I will get back to proving what a real ass I can be just as soon as we knock out the Holidays......

But for a few weeks....

A "Kinder, Gentler Whispers" may post here and there.

Don't we ALL try to be good right before Christmas in order to get a nice present?

The Grinch will be still be around.... Right under the surface....

But in the meantime I'm lobbying Santa and a few of his cute elves to make my Christmas a fun one!
OMG, wouldn't want anyone to think you've gone soft!!

"Bah!" said Scrooge. "Humbug!"
'ol St. Whisp
You have been awfully nice to me lately. Just look at your support on Humpty's, er, um, I mean "Leslie's" clap thread. I just don't know how you plan to earn back your asshole reputation but if you do let me know how you did it because people are starting to believe I really can't control them with my jedi mind tricks and that really sucks. Rent's due dammit.
You have been awfully nice to me lately.

Well Darlin.... You haven't done anything stupid, low down, underhanded or theatrical enough for me to want to saddle ya up and ride ya for a while.

Just look at your support on Humpty's, er, um, I mean "Leslie's" clap thread. I just don't know how you plan to earn back your asshole reputation but if you do let me know how you did it because people are starting to believe I really can't control them with my jedi mind tricks and that really sucks. Rent's due dammit. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Well..... If someone donates a Hot Wheels Smash Em Dash Em Car and Track Set that does not make it to one of the kids you will have a good idea..... I always wanted one of them!

I'm being nice because Ztonk and I came up with another idea to raise toy donations for the kiddos.....

here is how it works.....

We take the Glory Hole Concept.....

Guys bring a $25 Toy and we put them on one side of the curtain........ Dick in one Hole..... Tounge in another.....

Girls bring a $25 Gift and they choose Tongue or Dick and saddle up for a ride....

That's $75 worth of toys per ride!

I got a list of 25 guys ready to hit one side of the curtain! How do I market it to the gals?

Oh Yeah.. Ztonk's volunteered to do all the fluffing for the Girls....
I'm a fucking Marketing Genius Guys!
Over the last few weeks I have had a number of things tarnish mine.....

Yes... There is a side of me that I try to keep from the boards. People that know me get to see what kind of guy I really am.

To all my supporters as well as haters.....

I promise you.....
I will get back to proving what a real ass I can be just as soon as we knock out the Holidays......
Originally Posted by Whispers
Obviously on a threads started, messages posted, messaged posted per thread, length of messages posted or number of exclamation points used, no one comes close to competing with Whispers for person most obsessed with this website. The questions is why would anyone seek to appear to be more of an "ass" than they really are? Most people try to conceal the degree of spiritual kinship they have with a male burro on the theory that it is easier to get along with other people if they do not know how wide and deep their character flaws really are. But to emphasize the flaws, maybe to exaggerate them, the purpose of that would be...?

The only thing I can think of is attract a group of "enemies" real or invented against which to define one's self and in opposition to which it might be possible to gather a group of supporters to post ataboys. It would be easy to imagine one's self to be the leader of the supporter group. Let's choose up sides and fight always has a lot of appeal to a lot of male human beings, the wonderful thing about cyberspace is that actions here are mostly consequence-free. As long as they are confined to throwing angry words around.
You could be very well right about that. Whispers does post a bit too frequently. He seems to have a lot of time on his hands.

On the other hand, it is interesting to me that all your posts today are Anti-Whispers.

I think you are thinking about this too much.
Obviously on a threads started, messages posted, messaged posted per thread, length of messages posted or number of exclamation points used, no one comes close to competing with Whispers for person most obsessed with this website. The questions is why would anyone seek to appear to be more of an "ass" than they really are? Most people try to conceal the degree of spiritual kinship they have with a male burro on the theory that it is easier to get along with other people if they do not know how wide and deep their character flaws really are. But to emphasize the flaws, maybe to exaggerate them, the purpose of that would be...?

I have too many friends..... My online attitude helps me weed some out!

The only thing I can think of is attract a group of "enemies" real or invented against which to define one's self and in opposition to which it might be possible to gather a group of supporters to post ataboys.

Self Promotion! yeah!

It would be easy to imagine one's self to be the leader of the supporter group.

Shit man... Ztonk is the Leader.... He just lets me be the Front Man to protect his boyish charm!

Let's choose up sides and fight always has a lot of appeal to a lot of male human beings, the wonderful thing about cyberspace is that actions here are mostly consequence-free. As long as they are confined to throwing angry words around. Originally Posted by greymouse

Yup..... But we already chose sides, fought, and guess what?......We Won!, installed new Royalty (MODs) and it's our kingdom now....

Quit yer whining and go suck the heel of one of the "Adorables" (hack..hack..) shoes....

Come On Ladies... Put him back on his leash.... It's the Holidays and I'm TRYING to be nice....

You could be very well right about that. Whispers does post a bit too frequently. He seems to have a lot of time on his hands.

On the other hand, it is interesting to me that all your posts today are Anti-Whispers.

I think you are thinking about this too much. Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
I have that affect on people Damon.....

Some are simply obsessed with me.....

It's Ok... I understand the simple mindedness of them all...

Yup..... But we already chose sides, fought, and guess what?......We Won!, installed new Royalty (MODs) and it's our kingdom now....

Come On Ladies... Put him back on his leash.... It's the Holidays and I'm TRYING to be nice....

Originally Posted by Whispers
Nice to have you be candid about what you think you have caused to be done, particularly the Moderator part. When is the Whispers.com name change going into effect?

And you can do better than that as an insult. You know you want to. Since it is your kingdom now, and presumably you are king, why be inhibited? Let us know how you really feel.
Finally, some controversy.

With a little conspiracy mixed in...
Nice to have you be candid about what you think you have caused to be done, particularly the Moderator part. When is the Whispers.com name change going into effect?

HEY! I said WE didn't I? It took a lot of voices as well as the support and decisions made by the Staff and Ownership wouldn't you say? I am but a small part of a bigger machine.... Sheesh... Quit making it about ME?.... No Name Change..... I'm hoping for some Stock Options in my Christmas Stocking though! this place fucking Rocks!

And you can do better than that as an insult. You know you want to. Since it is your kingdom now, and presumably you are king, why be inhibited? Let us know how you really feel. Originally Posted by greymouse
Shit man... I'm not King..... That's T-Bone and St Chris that rule the Empire and Becky is the Queen....

Space and Chewbaca... err I mean... Sixxbach are the Princes.....

I consider myself.... hmm... Maybe a Captain of the Guard...

as to a better insult?

Man... It's the Holidays.... Can't you just let me try to be nice for a couple of weeks? I promise to zing ya good afterwards OK?

The only thing I can think of is attract a group of "enemies" real or invented against which to define one's self and in opposition to which it might be possible to gather a group of supporters to post ataboys. It would be easy to imagine one's self to be the leader of the supporter group. Let's choose up sides and fight always has a lot of appeal to a lot of male human beings, the wonderful thing about cyberspace is that actions here are mostly consequence-free. As long as they are confined to throwing angry words around. Originally Posted by greymouse
greymouse you are about to be accused of multiple handle posting: you, me, Michael of TAE, and Ivory are all the same person.
greymouse you are about to be accused of multiple handle posting: you, me, Michael of TAE, and Ivory are all the same person. Originally Posted by John_TX
Everyone knows greymouse. He's been around for a long while now, and he's earned his stripes. I was just ribbing him.

Get over it...