how about some consistency in "super" moderation?

I open an old thread and JB takes it down.

One of the de-facto mods like Tudor opens and old one and JB let's it stay open for awhile...

If nothing else from that poll exercise we end thru on old threads a couple of weeks ago, can we at least get clarity on a (consistent) policy going forward? I thought the closed thread was pretty good...heck I started it
Of course you did! Sorry but I calls em as I sees em. Sometimes the consistency is in the process not the details.
Do tell, what is the process?
Sorry but I calls em as I sees em. Originally Posted by John Bull
You just reminded me of Captain Spalding in "The Devil's Rejects", when he says that to a hooker!....sorry, feeing quite random this evening...
That's ok Val. I'm a bit silly tonight myself.

Alt, the process is when I look at a thread and see that it has been restarted after languishing for close to 6 months when the general rule is 90 days.
The poll was because a number of folks PM'd me wanting me to arbitrarily close what was to me, an extremely boring thread. Not wanting to let personal tastes interfere, I started a poll for the fun of it. Wish I'd just closed it because it degenerated rapidly after the poll.
There is a bit of impishness in some of the things I do around here and so there is probably some inconsistency but, if you take the inconsistency as a given, then it becomes consistent.
Told you I was feeling impish tonight.
Of course you did! Sorry but I calls em as I sees em. Sometimes the consistency is in the process not the details. Originally Posted by John Bull
As do I, JB. I know it's a tough job, my brother. For the most part, you do a fine job! Today...not one of your better days, IMNSHO....
There is always tomorrow, Sisyphus. Thank God
There is always tomorrow, Sisyphus. Thank God Originally Posted by John Bull
That's the hope!