Date: 2/19/24
Name: Mercy
Phone: Na
Email Address: Mercii_lov3@yahoo.com
URL / Website: Mercy snap chat
City: East penfield
State: New York
Address: East of Rochester village
Activities: Chatting , flirting , touching her gorgeous body. Date, bbbj, cos, more bbbj, blast off on her beautiful boobs. Hugs smiles and more chat.
Hair Length and Color: Black and pink smells great.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Absolutely beautiful lady. Perfect skin, amazing toned body, perfect ass , beautiful big natural titties. Tasty tiny pussy👅👍💋
Recommendation: Yes
Cos???
Looks nice!
200 for 10 minutes, 300 for half hour, 500 for hour per her tryst ad.
200 for 10 minutes Originally Posted by ben dover
well ol boy ya ...better blows ...yer load fast!

...thanks fer sharin
I still have no clue what cos is? I wouldn't mind not know if the ROS wasn't so light on info
For guys that are married for a short time and then get divorced, these rates are probably still cheaper on an hourly basis. Especially if you figure it per hour of married physical "activity".
Been trying to get in touch with her for a month or so now. No responses for a while. Is she still around? Her page is still up on Tryst.
Been trying to get in touch with her for a month or so now. No responses for a while. Is she still around? Her page is still up on Tryst. Originally Posted by gatorgradj
She texted me back a few days ago then went Zero dark thirty on me...her communication skills need work. I know her Instagram mention she was moving and etc...so she's slow getting back to ppl to a point that a go have a Plan B through F hang in there and reach out again
Thanks. I just didn't want to come off as being too much by throwing texts her way a lot.
Thanks. I just didn't want to come off as being too much by throwing texts her way a lot. Originally Posted by gatorgradj
*You gotta have a Plan B through F. Hang in there and reach out again.* No problem brother also I've been trying to set something up with a few ladies in Rochester for Friday. Honestly it's gonna be a toss up between my regular girls(Who are local) if nothing else and I save myself a 1 hour drive
Been trying to get in touch with her for a month or so now. No responses for a while. Is she still around? Her page is still up on Tryst. Originally Posted by gatorgradj
nice bump