Dispute Review of Avery (Rebuttal)

Okay I hope I am doing this right?

I am posting this to protect my safety. The review left has generated DOMS wanting to dominate me. I am not into new client BDSM. Please see thread below

Hi Guys! I'm so happy to be able to post on here. I always appreciate any feedback or concern. It helps me improve my level of service. My goal is to make your experience as comfortable as possible. If you havent met me, my name is Avery and I am responding to the review by UPSMan. He has been faithfully following and critiquing my ads since I started. I have respect for the community. The longer I do this, the more I understand the importance of screening and requesting handles. It's for my protection. *Smiles* UPSguy, you have contacted me many times over the past 10 months that I have been doing this. Yes, I knew it was you but didn’t let on until you mentioned it at the end. I didn’t want to make you nervous. When you came in and I invited you to sit on the sofa, hugged you and sat on your lap---you started to breath heavy…hyperventilate…I didn’t know if it was because you were angry or excited….so I played it cool …the whole session. I met you a couple days ago for the first time because I wanted to get a face behind all your posts. Thank you for being so engaged and for following my ads. The following posts is a response to ya'll threads. Please keep in mind, I am a chirpy upbeat woman. I have to put this because the written word is often so miscontrued and many people have stereotypes about veteran brazen providers. I do this low key and low volume, to prevent burn out. **hope my post goes through in its entirety, I am writing this as I prepare to start my day...Lots of love, kindess XOXO Avery…
Before, I start let me say I am going to attempt to address each point in the most concise manner
(Keep in mind, you (UPS guy and others) have left several posts about my ads and rates……”wordy ads”—backpage only allows users 50 spaces or less. Veteran providers have page long profiles because they have been posting for many years.

I have been back and forth on creating a website to help with inquiries. Creating a website would help with inquiries but it also requires maintenance to which, it’s easier to just write a 5 min blog. By the way I change the number I use on Backpage for privacy reasons….. because of spam. There are blogs out there that I have NOT written talking about dropping clients. Also photos that are not mine..)
First point….you said I was trying to get business with a review.

I have gone nearly a year with a no review policy.
I would also like to ad, despite the threads that were generated about me from you…critiquing my creative spirited ads….I still had clients call.
Gather they were at the Clevel of Marketing or Entrepreneurs themeselevs…but they called…I am saying this because I would like to clarify that I no longer do BDSM.
I have respect and love for the lifestyle
but choose to do simple bodyrubs….so okay…first point you talked about my phone being blown up and the $2500 retainer….
---ŕPhone being blown up…I started at the end of March last year (2014)….within a couple months…I had clients calling and texting daily…hour long phonecalls in between visits. This made it hard for new clients to reach me and for me to focus on work. My genuine clients felt like I was not interested in them or avoiding their calls. So I posted a pic to show, my 107 missed calls…*yes, there was a waiting list of over a month when I first started…
I implemented the $2500 retainer fee for daily contact and calls. I later learned which callers were pimps and providers boyfriends because their calls stopped.
My real clients offered to pay the retainer, in between their weekly and bi weekly appointments. [**I discussed this in my ad.
I also discussed my reason for charging $400 an hour for fetish roleplay. By the way for fetish roleplay readers, I only book once every 3-4 weeks and this is with long-term clients that I already know and trust. The rate has changed please inquire.]
Your thread about me did generate buzz.
My calls changed. I started to get higher end clients. This also opened the dialogue for long-term arrangements. With it being summer, I began to travel, **working vacation with clients. (You and I discussed this, after you asked why my ads became less frequent.

I told you how long-term arrangements were fine at first, until I was given ultimatums…**I think part of this was because of the fetish role play aspect of your thread. I started to attract not just leaders, but dominant leaders.
Although, the arrangments were semiexclusive, meaning it was agreed before hand that we would both potentially be seeing others, I was given ultimatums—“I will not see you again until you leave the industry” or “I want you to drop your orginial clients”
--ŕFor new readers, my original clients are the ones that helped me. I started with 3 outcall visits my first week. By week #2 I had the cutest (self-owned office—4 by 6ft) …after 3 weeks it became apparent that long-term friendships were cultivating. (I wish I could post my original ads discussing all this—UPSMAN I am sure you and other daily posters on this site have read them)
Visits were spent having lunch, coffee, dinner and drinks on a makeshift table—dinner and drinks on a little stool. I was embarrassed so I got a loft.
**in regards to your comment about my current place not being up to my standards. I currently pay $2300 in rent. Down from $2700. I don’t know if youre intent was to make me sound high maintenance. By the way, the papers I had to sign were to end the lease. I am moving into a better place.
Judging from everything you asked during our session you are very curious about me with little respect for me.
(You asked for fullservice, you asked to stay longer.
We agreed to an hour appointment for $100.
You stayed from 3-5:15 pm---and complained that I was rushing you out after I said I had to shower and go to the office to sign more paperwork before 6pm.
I explained that the rate was for regulars, but you said you had a pregnant wife, that neglected your needs…
so I agreed to give you the $100 rate…to which you “forgot” to pay me.
**I never take payment up front. I never discuss service details.
I have good clients that pay me at their discretion.
The $200 rate is to cut down on call volume. I don’t understand how providers can put $100 for half hour and $150 an hour.
My phone blows up when I list the $100 special…
and I only list it as a way to retain and maintain my current and new client base.
(My clients and I respect each others time…I post on backpage to let them know, I am available.
While you and I were together I had 6 missed calls. I don’t want them to stop trying…so I offer the $100 rate to reward their loyalty and the new callers persisitence)….
I didn’t know you forgot to pay me until you called while I was in the apartment office with the manager. I told you, you could pay me next time.
I have an honor policy with my clients.
We try to not make it about business, so I leave them to leave their donation on the counter while I dress. Yes, I have dignity and pride. It’s a good and bad thing.
After you called to tell me you forgot to pay me, we hung up. I called you immediately back.
I had a flash back of you asking if we were going to be boyfriend and girlfriend.
I’ll be honest I feared you would use donation as an excuse to see me again. I always believe in giving someone second chances, but at my discretion. I told you I would see you again….but at my comfort level.
I like you as a human being. We all need touch. Everyone deserves love, but I am not ready to be married. I think you sensed this by my expression when you asked if we could see each other every day for free.
When I told you I had to alloacate my time for clients (this is my only source of income, I am paying for 3 college tuitions and 2 homes)….you smiled and said, lets just roleplay that we are boyfriend and girlfriend.
Youre into roleplay aren’t you Avery?
(Readers keep in mind this conversation was conducted outside the apartment office after he returned to pay me the $100 donation.
When I have advertised the genuine experience. I mean that it’s a sincere social interaction…not the girlfriend experience. Just like my clients do not pay for illegal services, I am not a fullservice provider,
I am 100% safe, sanitary and hygienic in all my interactions)…
What else? I wrote myself little notes to address each thread issue…and now my phone is ringing and my time is running out…I really need a personal assistant. If I weren’t so private/circumpsect I would -hire one.
In a nutshell
Pictures are all me. I update them with each ad. Current one is from January 2 or 7th. If you click on it, it has the time stamp… I am 36. If for any reason you are not satisfied with my appearance, I offer a FREE massage for your visit. MASSAGE only, not bodyrub…if you are concerned about my level of professionalism, I have many long-term repeat clients at the Executive level who will vouch for me…they are a little hesistant because they do not want to lose me to another, yet they understand that I am a professional…..by the way if you are calling me as a private referell please let me know who referred you..
My weight…my original ads said, full and voluptuous.
I stopped putting it because I received calls from heavier men….(which…you responded to my ad on Tuesday that said, “I’m a bigger girl and have only so much energy…yeah, I said it…Iow volume”)…my clients hate when I talk about my weight. ….

My clients include Adonis Phds, Mds, Entreprenuers, Clevel Execs, VPs and Investment Bankers and yes Chubby , Bald older men….(let me keep this short, many of them have warned me (or requested) that I keep a lowprofile and not respond to your threads---

however I am because I had a first time client tell me about the review yesterday.

I also am responding because I had a first time client (about a month ago) call me 3 times before booking an appointment. He was responding to my ad about “Late Bloomers, Broken Hearts Club, Bookworm Society, ”Avery, I just bought a motorcycle…”….he instinctive reached out to me, but was hesitant because of the threads you left about me.

(I also asked you to leave it (the review—since you said you were going to leave one) under my original # (to which I still use but), because of spam generated I started in January of 2015, I change out to google….(Someone has posted blogs posing as me talking about dropping clients…they have also posted pictures that are not me under that number)

For readers I have a legitimate review under my original number 972-595-2237. It is from an original long term client that posted it after I had a bad experience. The longer, I do this, the more I realize the importance of screening. I asked my client for a review because it’s only fair for me to have a review out there about me and my services, if I ask for your reference information.
What else? You asked what school I went to, if I was ever married…and again more than once if I could do more than a bodyrub with you. Again, to prevent any more confusion, I am not fullservice.

I also respect your privacy and expect you to respect mine. Conversation is okay if you desire that but I prefer not to have longterm arrangments. I am going back to simple body rubs.
It’s time to start my day. Be well, I hope I have covered all of not just your points, but the many points discussed about me. To my regulars if you are reading this, I had to address this. I want to continue to attract psychologically healthy men who are happy and well-adjusted to lifes circrumstances.
***Not men who want a needy neglected, uncircumspect woman, will take most of my time (play games “adventure” and want a committed relationship that I cannot provide at this time.--ŕUPSMAN, I am not accusing you of this, but your continual threads about my ads, from not even meeting me…and your review that contained false information….may potentially lead others to have an incorrect view of me….i.e I want a longterm, I am into BDSM, and I am not discrete along with me being poor in bed due to lack of confidence….I am none of these....I told you I prefer simple NSA bodyrubs to longterm arrangments.

#Big girls do it best #Shaking my booty as I walk on by…#go ahead daddy, it’s okay…I’m so sexy, I turn myself on…..thighs rubbing against each other as I walk on…..swish, swish…;D yes, absurdly delicious and my clients LOVE every inch and ounce of it! ....new clients...please don't call me if you have a chubby fetish...I want you to like me for me. I am a size 14...with fit aspirations.
After reading the disputed review process of eccie"

I am posting this because I was told that I had to officially dispute the review versus, just saying---"Hey this is Avery"...I am also requesting the abusive information from UPSMANS other threads be removed about me. These are in google searches and have affected my calls and the types of clients I generate. These also attack my professional name and personal character based on his opinion of my ads and my rates.

His review is false. I am not into BDSM. I am letting it be known here. In the following summary, I give an account to what happened. Including his 1 hour appointment that turned into 2 hours and 15 minutes, his indiscrete discussion of our private session in front of the apartment manager and his lack of payment to me as well as his claims that my pics are of a younger me.

Over 1400 people have seen this review within the last day and a half versus my simple thread here. The intergrity of eccie reviews would be improved if there were a section were we could review the client as well as put our side of the story. I am respectfully, requesting this review to be moderated/removed or what ever action/option is given to rectify the false statements.

Judging from his (UPSMAN) continuous viewing on my ads, and following (cyberstalking/cyberbullying-affirmed after his opposite review of what was said and what actually happened) of my online activity.

For my future safety, again, I am putting it here in writing to eccie, that it be removed.

--Avery Jones 1/22/2015

#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area.

Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity.

In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges.

Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.

REASON FOR DISPUTE, His review provides false information. I attempted to politely and respectfully respond to his review-where it was started because of so many views it generated. I was informed to address in the coed forum. If there is something else lacking in the process please let me know.
KEY POINTS OF RESPONSE/REBUTTAL

I am NOT in search of a longterm relationship.
I am NOT into the BDSM scene.
Above all I value, discretion and privacy.
I conduct myself in a PROFESSIONAL manner at all times.
I take a lot of pride in this endeavor AND respect others without regards to their socioeconomic background, sexual orientation, choice of occupation, appearance and education level AND expect the same.

THE FOLLOWING IS INTRO RESPONSE, thereafter my rebuttal (hate to say rebutall because this is not a court of law, and I almost feel silly using it, under these terms...however this is how I support myself and my professional reputation is very important to me.
Hi Guys! I'm so happy to be able to post on here. I always appreciate any feedback or concern. It helps me improve my level of service. My goal is to make your experience as comfortable as possible. If you havent met me, my name is Avery and I am responding to the review by UPSMan. He has been faithfully following and critiquing my ads since I started. I have respect for the community. The longer I do this, the more I understand the importance of screening and requesting handles. It's for my protection. *Smiles* UPSguy, you have contacted me many times over the past 10 months that I have been doing this. Yes, I knew it was you but didn’t let on until you mentioned it at the end. I didn’t want to make you nervous. When you came in and I invited you to sit on the sofa, hugged you and sat on your lap---you started to breath heavy…hyperventilate…I didn’t know if it was because you were angry or excited….so I played it cool …the whole session. I met you a couple days ago for the first time because I wanted to get a face behind all your posts. Thank you for being so engaged and for following my ads. The following posts is a response to ya'll threads. Please keep in mind, I am a chirpy upbeat woman. I have to put this because the written word is often so miscontrued and many people have stereotypes about veteran brazen providers. I do this low key and low volume, to prevent burn out. **hope my post goes through in its entirety, I am writing this as I prepare to start my day...Lots of love, kindess XOXO Avery…

THE FOLLOWING IS WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY I AM REQUESTING THE FALSE REVIEW TO BE REMOVED BY ECCIE

Before, I start let me say I am going to attempt to address each point in the most concise manner
(Keep in mind, you (UPS guy and others) have left several posts about my ads and rates……”wordy ads”—backpage only allows users 50 spaces or less. Veteran providers have page long profiles because they have been posting for many years.

I have been back and forth on creating a website to help with inquiries. Creating a website would help with inquiries but it also requires maintenance to which, it’s easier to just write a 5 min blog. By the way I change the number I use on Backpage for privacy reasons….. because of spam. There are blogs out there that I have NOT written talking about dropping clients. Also photos that are not mine..)
First point….you said I was trying to get business with a review.

I have gone nearly a year with a no review policy.
I would also like to ad, despite the threads that were generated about me from you…critiquing my creative spirited ads….I still had clients call.
Gather they were at the Clevel of Marketing or Entrepreneurs themeselevs…but they called…I am saying this because I would like to clarify that I no longer do BDSM.
I have respect and love for the lifestyle
but choose to do simple bodyrubs….so okay…first point you talked about my phone being blown up and the $2500 retainer….
---ŕPhone being blown up…I started at the end of March last year (2014)….within a couple months…I had clients calling and texting daily…hour long phonecalls in between visits. This made it hard for new clients to reach me and for me to focus on work. My genuine clients felt like I was not interested in them or avoiding their calls. So I posted a pic to show, my 107 missed calls…*yes, there was a waiting list of over a month when I first started…
I implemented the $2500 retainer fee for daily contact and calls. I later learned which callers were pimps and providers boyfriends because their calls stopped.
My real clients offered to pay the retainer, in between their weekly and bi weekly appointments. [**I discussed this in my ad.
I also discussed my reason for charging $400 an hour for fetish roleplay. By the way for fetish roleplay readers, I only book once every 3-4 weeks and this is with long-term clients that I already know and trust. The rate has changed please inquire.]
Your thread about me did generate buzz.
My calls changed. I started to get higher end clients. This also opened the dialogue for long-term arrangements. With it being summer, I began to travel, **working vacation with clients. (You and I discussed this, after you asked why my ads became less frequent.

I told you how long-term arrangements were fine at first, until I was given ultimatums…**I think part of this was because of the fetish role play aspect of your thread. I started to attract not just leaders, but dominant leaders.
Although, the arrangments were semiexclusive, meaning it was agreed before hand that we would both potentially be seeing others, I was given ultimatums—“I will not see you again until you leave the industry” or “I want you to drop your orginial clients”
--ŕFor new readers, my original clients are the ones that helped me. I started with 3 outcall visits my first week. By week #2 I had the cutest (self-owned office—4 by 6ft) …after 3 weeks it became apparent that long-term friendships were cultivating. (I wish I could post my original ads discussing all this—UPSMAN I am sure you and other daily posters on this site have read them)
Visits were spent having lunch, coffee, dinner and drinks on a makeshift table—dinner and drinks on a little stool. I was embarrassed so I got a loft.
**in regards to your comment about my current place not being up to my standards. I currently pay $2300 in rent. Down from $2700. I don’t know if youre intent was to make me sound high maintenance. By the way, the papers I had to sign were to end the lease. I am moving into a better place.
Judging from everything you asked during our session you are very curious about me with little respect for me.
(You asked for fullservice, you asked to stay longer.
We agreed to an hour appointment for $100.
You stayed from 3-5:15 pm---and complained that I was rushing you out after I said I had to shower and go to the office to sign more paperwork before 6pm.
I explained that the rate was for regulars, but you said you had a pregnant wife, that neglected your needs…
so I agreed to give you the $100 rate…to which you “forgot” to pay me.
**I never take payment up front. I never discuss service details.
I have good clients that pay me at their discretion.
The $200 rate is to cut down on call volume. I don’t understand how providers can put $100 for half hour and $150 an hour.
My phone blows up when I list the $100 special…
and I only list it as a way to retain and maintain my current and new client base.
(My clients and I respect each others time…I post on backpage to let them know, I am available.
While you and I were together I had 6 missed calls. I don’t want them to stop trying…so I offer the $100 rate to reward their loyalty and the new callers persisitence)….
I didn’t know you forgot to pay me until you called while I was in the apartment office with the manager. I told you, you could pay me next time.
I have an honor policy with my clients.
We try to not make it about business, so I leave them to leave their donation on the counter while I dress. Yes, I have dignity and pride. It’s a good and bad thing.
After you called to tell me you forgot to pay me, we hung up. I called you immediately back.
I had a flash back of you asking if we were going to be boyfriend and girlfriend.
I’ll be honest I feared you would use donation as an excuse to see me again. I always believe in giving someone second chances, but at my discretion. I told you I would see you again….but at my comfort level.
I like you as a human being. We all need touch. Everyone deserves love, but I am not ready to be married. I think you sensed this by my expression when you asked if we could see each other every day for free.
When I told you I had to alloacate my time for clients (this is my only source of income, I am paying for 3 college tuitions and 2 homes)….you smiled and said, lets just roleplay that we are boyfriend and girlfriend.
Youre into roleplay aren’t you Avery?
(Readers keep in mind this conversation was conducted outside the apartment office after he returned to pay me the $100 donation.
When I have advertised the genuine experience. I mean that it’s a sincere social interaction…not the girlfriend experience. Just like my clients do not pay for illegal services, I am not a fullservice provider,
I am 100% safe, sanitary and hygienic in all my interactions)…
What else? I wrote myself little notes to address each thread issue…and now my phone is ringing and my time is running out…I really need a personal assistant. If I weren’t so private/circumpsect I would -hire one.
In a nutshell
Pictures are all me. I update them with each ad. Current one is from January 2 or 7th. If you click on it, it has the time stamp… I am 36. If for any reason you are not satisfied with my appearance, I offer a FREE massage for your visit. MASSAGE only, not bodyrub…if you are concerned about my level of professionalism, I have many long-term repeat clients at the Executive level who will vouch for me…they are a little hesistant because they do not want to lose me to another, yet they understand that I am a professional…..by the way if you are calling me as a private referell please let me know who referred you..
My weight…my original ads said, full and voluptuous.
I stopped putting it because I received calls from heavier men….(which…you responded to my ad on Tuesday that said, “I’m a bigger girl and have only so much energy…yeah, I said it…Iow volume”)…my clients hate when I talk about my weight. ….

My clients include Adonis Phds, Mds, Entreprenuers, Clevel Execs, VPs and Investment Bankers and yes Chubby , Bald older men….(let me keep this short, many of them have warned me (or requested) that I keep a lowprofile and not respond to your threads---

however I am because I had a first time client tell me about the review yesterday.

I also am responding because I had a first time client (about a month ago) call me 3 times before booking an appointment. He was responding to my ad about “Late Bloomers, Broken Hearts Club, Bookworm Society, ”Avery, I just bought a motorcycle…”….he instinctive reached out to me, but was hesitant because of the threads you left about me.

(I also asked you to leave it (the review—since you said you were going to leave one) under my original # (to which I still use but), because of spam generated I started in January of 2015, I change out to google….(Someone has posted blogs posing as me talking about dropping clients…they have also posted pictures that are not me under that number)

For readers I have a legitimate review under my original number 972-595-2237. It is from an original long term client that posted it after I had a bad experience. The longer, I do this, the more I realize the importance of screening. I asked my client for a review because it’s only fair for me to have a review out there about me and my services, if I ask for your reference information.
What else? You asked what school I went to, if I was ever married…and again more than once if I could do more than a bodyrub with you. Again, to prevent any more confusion, I am not fullservice.

I also respect your privacy and expect you to respect mine. Conversation is okay if you desire that but I prefer not to have longterm arrangments. I am going back to simple body rubs.
It’s time to start my day. Be well, I hope I have covered all of not just your points, but the many points discussed about me. To my regulars if you are reading this, I had to address this. I want to continue to attract psychologically healthy men who are happy and well-adjusted to lifes circrumstances.
***Not men who want a needy neglected, uncircumspect woman, will take most of my time (play games “adventure” and want a committed relationship that I cannot provide at this time.--ŕUPSMAN, I am not accusing you of this, but your continual threads about my ads, from not even meeting me…and your review that contained false information….may potentially lead others to have an incorrect view of me….i.e I want a longterm, I am into BDSM, and I am not discrete along with me being poor in bed due to lack of confidence….
#Big girls do it best #Shaking my booty as I walk on by…#go ahead daddy, it’s okay…I’m so sexy, I turn myself on…..thighs rubbing against each other as I walk on…..swish, swish…;D yes, absurdly delicious and my clients LOVE every inch and ounce of it!
book a body rub, i appreciate your taking the time to think through, write, and post all that.
but for those of us who cant follow it, what is the summary or main point you want to get across?

thx.

btw, if this is true "I am a busy provider will little time to have daily use and famliarize myself with the eccie system."
and you want to be on this site,

then i suggest you spend some time [<30 mins] reading thru the sticky threads in the Welcome & Introductions forum
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=742
and in the Provider Ad forum
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27
  • Tetas
  • 01-22-2015, 11:36 AM
Holy Shit, anybody got a Cliff's Notes version????
Sorry dear, I understood about 0% as to the points you were trying to make. way too long and fragmented.
Threads merged, no need for two of them going.
Yeah I don't understand any of this long winded "rebuttal" either. This is one of her quirks... Especially for a review with a yes recommendation. I believe I am known for accurate reviews and go out of my way to give such.

Avery...how about this...you write what you want us to see and have someone post it for you. I think this might be the only way you will be100% happy. You asked me to write a review and then email it to you...but I don't have your email, and I don't think I even need to do that so you can "proofread" my review before it gets posted.

The reason I was uncomfortable on the couch was because you basically jumped on me and without trying to sound mean...you are pretty heavy. The session took a long time because you kept talking and running around. I mean you can't talk to me for 30 minutes on the couch and expect that to be part of our paid time. That isn't realistic. I even clarified this point with you and you agreed that isn't part of the time. As far as the session rolling over the hour...yes it did. You kept taking breaks in between. But I wasn't watching the clock. Usually the provider does that and adjusts accordingly.

As far as seeing you for free, that is utter nonsense. You mentioned the fact that you would do a free massage on my birthday..and I jokingly said "today is my birthday." you even said we could make it that way. I didn't expect that at all...evidenced by me coming back to pay you after I left.

I even pointed out the fact that I made a mistake and didn't pay you...this isn't a point in my favor...and that I did the right thing and came back. I am honest in my review. I didn't not pay you so I would have an excuse to come back to pay you...that is absurd. I was ok with paying you at a later time and was half way home when you called me up again and said you really needed the money and asked me to come back because (you know why). I gave you your money and left promptly. I pointed out the rushing out the door to explain why I didn't pay you. It wasn't a knock on you. You have things to do and I know this. But that's how that happened.

You said I asked for full service. OMG...You have got to be kidding me. That just flat isn't true.
It was obvious that I was taking a long time on my L1, and I jokingly said that it would go faster if you just sat on my lap and did your thing. I said that i was very explicit about that i don't have sex with providers as I have a SO and have a baby one the way. I could elaborate on this point further but you and I both know that I never asked you for full service. for crying out loud I didn't even touch you..you even commented on this a few times.
In fact, I had to do my own L! because you didn't get me off.

I have other issues with your rebuttal, but I won't post them here. This is to your benefit. If you want you can text/call me to discuss.

I mean seriously, if you want my review taken down, I can request that it be taken down. Not a problem. You asked me to post one, and I did. I even gave you a yes recommendation. i wasn't disparaging in my review. If I post that this our session was the best thing ever, and then others rely on it and are disappointed, then I lose credibility on here...which is wasting everyone's time.

Please don't make a mountain out of a molehill.
I started reading this book...but then decided I would wait for the movie to come out.
So disregard the latest review? Easy enough.
Or......
There was miscommunication and misunderstanding on both sides
Or.....
BSC
  • L.A.
  • 01-22-2015, 04:44 PM
My real clients offered to pay the retainer, in between their weekly and bi weekly appointments. Originally Posted by BookaBodyrub
Are you serious?
This looks like a novel because the threads were merged from several posts.

yes, Im serious. My time is valuable. If I am not with my clients I am with my family. It makes no sense to be texting or emailing someone that has no intention of seeing me OR if they are not going to be around for my future.

A real client is too busy. He will call set the appointment and we see each other.

A genuine client doesn't care about the money.I never had to enforce this policy because my real clients came out and timewasters stopped contacting me.

The gist of this post is...I don't mind being reviewed, not even a bad review.... but keep it honest. I want my side of the story posted...free of merged posted...novels.

K.I.S.S
K.I.S.S Originally Posted by Eva Damita
+1 damn Million!
Are you serious? Originally Posted by L.A.
You read all that rambling stuff. I couldn't get through the first paragraph of the first post.

To the original poster. Good writing isn't easy and it takes practice. I don't always take the time to write well here on the board. But you can make what you write more readable if you'll follow some basic rules. Here are a few of the most basic and simple rules with a suggested from for commenting on a review. Others who have experience and expertise in writing feel free to add your comments or to disagree.

I started to feel bad for criticizing the writing without offering some tips.

Rules For Writing:

Brevity is very important. Pick your two or three main points and get to them quickly.

Signpost your writing. (If you don't know what this means, look it up. It's a BIG RULE.)

Short, declaratory sentences are best.

Stay positive.

Don’t bad mouth the initial reviewer.

Don’t ramble. Organize your thoughts, get them out in an organized manner, and move on. If you can't do it in your head, use an outline.

Use proper punctuation and paragraphing. That makes it much more readable.

Generic Sample:

“I am taking this opportunity to write to correct what I perceive to be some misimpressinos in ____’s review of _____.

First, [no more than two or three sentences].

Second, [no more than two or three sentences].

Third, [no more than two or three sentences].

While I am always mindful that two people can experience the same event defiantly, I hope this will allow those who read the review the see the situation from my perspective.

I’ve never had to comment on a review as most of my reviews have been positive, so if I have failed to do so in the proper manner, please let me know what I’ve done wrong and I’ll try to correct any problems.”