Best Incall Locations?

What are your recommendations when it comes to Incall locations? I am currently in Arlington and seems it to far for some people, or people just dont feel safe. What is the ideal incall location for Dallas? I would be willing to move and/or investigate a new area, but wanted to get suggestions from others? Hobbyists and Providers?

Thanks! Your wild and crazy Kholie Raye!!!

:cla pping:
I would like to know this also...Im planning to do a couple of days in dallas later this week.........maybe.
North Dallas, Plano, Frisco areas seem to be safe and popular.
The incall location is kind of a big deal for me. If I drive up and it looks like the getto, I drive away.
I think that is my problem. because of my current scenario - I get clients that might not enjoy the area I am currently hosting. Hence why I am asking about new better areas in Dallas. What is easier? Hotels? Apartments?
Ar
Arlington is a hot LE area. Muscle up is right.

Avoid
635/75
Irving
Arlington
Certain areas of North dallas and garland

Plano is good. Plenty of areas are safe but you just have to be discreet.
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-26-2015, 05:25 AM
Every guy is going to tell you whatever is closest to him is the best. Me, I live in Plano. So here's a big vote for all of you providers to come on up. You'll like it here.
But my point is, you are better off listening to other successful providers than to me or other guys.
But location is important. If I have to drive more than 20 to 30 minutes it really cuts I to my play time. So I try to stay close. I do make a few exceptions, but rarely.
Part of it really depends on how you advertise and screen as well.
Big ass, 4-star hotels in the Galleria/Addison area.
guess I'm lucky...haven't been to a shitty incall yet. And that includes apartments, houses, condos, your car, my car.
^^^^ What he said about the galleria.
My last two appointments have been in the Holiday Inn Express tier of hotel. They weren't my favorites. In both instances, even basic housekeeping issues had a negative impact on my time, like not having towels. I don't think in either case it was the provider's fault, but you tend not to have those issues in tiers above that.

I would be far more likely to see a girl in one of the hotels mentioned just above. There have been several apartments that have worked well, too. As someone else mentioned, the ghetto factor plays a role in my comfort, and in the more Northern areas, like Allen or Frisco, you tend to not really see much of that.
If you do get a hotel, get on on the level of a Hyatt Garden Inn or above. They are newer built and in good areas.

There seem to be issues sometimes in the 635- Coit area, so I would avoid that area. A better incall makes the experience better for both provider and client, IMHO, and pays for itself in the long run.
+1 to non-ghetto, non-creepy areas. If the area or the incall looks bad, I don't go in.

I vote for Richardson, Plano, North Dallas (Galleria/Addison).

Either a nice apartment or (as mentioned) a hotel at or above the level of a Hyatt Garden Inn.

Just be discreet.

Arlington, for me, is too far, and my perception is that safety is questionable (from both criminals and LE).
I think an apt is the way to go I wont do hotels they just arnt safe you can get robbed or arrested or your car stolen. Get a one bedroom nice apartment in a high traffic area make it nice.
Lots of VERY questionable areas of Richardson, especially around Spring Valley. I went to 1 incall there, won't go back. Nothing happened, but I was thinking more about the saftey of my car than on the girl (and she was good!).