Showcase Roulette Winner!

• ~Ze~
  • 01-27-2015, 09:28 AM
So, I had just opened up the boards, about to check in to things and wander through posts when the "provider roulette wheel" caught my interest.

There it was, a pic of a red head chick kissing another girl. *instant lady boner for me*

So I click it, and RABITFRADJITSUNOFA- they are in Chicago. Oh well, it was fun purving the showcase.

I think they did a really good job getting the point across.

Whatchu thunk?

2kinkygirls
Would love to be stuck in the blizzard with the two of them.
So, I had just opened up the boards, about to check in to things and wander through posts when the "provider roulette wheel" caught my interest.

There it was, a pic of a red head chick kissing another girl. *instant lady boner for me*

So I click it, and RABITFRADJITSUNOFA- they are in Chicago. Oh well, it was fun purving the showcase.

Whatchu thunk?

2kinkygirls Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I think I am happy to see your cat licking avatar, Ze, and I can't wait til you're better.

-CaesarCut.
And now that I've looked at that link, instant dude boner.
Yes.
Instant boner.
  • RAMP
  • 01-27-2015, 10:01 AM
Tell us more about said "lady boner"
Tell us more about said "lady boner" Originally Posted by RAMP
No. No. No. Show us.
glad to see you back. if only posting. hope you are recovering rapidly!!
... when the "provider roulette wheel" caught my interest.

Whatchu thunk? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
i like that one appears to be a dominant woman and one appears to be a submissive woman!! pic 4 and 7 show that. pic 5 - she's ready for lil delites while her sub friend is performing cunnilingus on her.

~Ze~, do you require any assistance with your *instant lady boner*?
i would be honored to provide said assistance.

Whatchu thunk?

2kinkygirls Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I now get the meaning of "lady boner"...
Goodness! Those two sound like alot of fun!!!

Had to check the date of original post to be sure... when I saw ~Ze~'s post was current... "dude boner"! As for the link... yeah, that too!
What pisses me off is I'll see a hot chick and she's listed as in "Dallas" but she's really based elsewhere or touring everywhere BUT Dallas.

Goes from; "Oooh id like to meet that hawtie" to "That BITCH".
I'm not sure I'd derail this for a conversation about the well known fact that hookers have no grasp of geography, but I'll pile on and wish ~Ze~ and her lady boner well.
First off, glad to see you posting again. Hope all is healing well.

Yeah ~Ze~, they are hot, both smoking and licking. Although, it might get hotter if they would have someone proofread their verbiage. At least Tara didn't write it for them!
Ehh.

Pics were ok.