what happened to Sweet Sexy Valery

Tried to reach her the other day and got no response, was not worried figured she took a personal day but now her account has a numbered guest name on it. Anyone have any Intel

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=159665
hmmmm, guested on 1/30. hope she is okay.
her p411 profile is still active; she posted an ad on January 28, 2015 @ 01:06:34 PM

btw, she spells it "Sweet Sexy Valerie"
When an account has guested that means they have left for security reasons. Let's respect that and move on for now.
With her p411 still active, then she has probably gone the same route many other providers have in that they are sick of the drama and other bullshit associated with eccie and have chose to see p411 and/or repeat clients only.
  • L.A.
  • 02-01-2015, 06:01 AM
With her p411 still active, then she has probably gone the same route many other providers have in that they are sick of the drama and other bullshit associated with eccie and have chose to see p411 and/or repeat clients only. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Yeah...cause you know HER situation.
That sounds like something NRH would have said.

While her P411 is active it's not been accessed for a few days. I wouldn't dig...I'm sure she has her reason(s).
Yeah...cause you know HER situation. Originally Posted by L.A.
guess you cannot read.............I said PROBABLY.............There are many providers who have gone that route (guested, disabled or deleted completely) with PROBABLY more to come in the future for the same reasons and I do know that as a reason because it is what a couple of providers communicated to me when we spoke. I am quite sure there are other reasons as well.

If she got out of the business totally for security reasons, why just guest her Eccie account and not delete her p411 as well? Maybe she has and being the weekend, Gina and her staff have not been in to do it, we will see what happens next week.

Usually, there is a valid reason why members ask questions and most of the time, all they get is smart ass comments, followed by more smart ass comments then taking personal shots and causing a thread to go off course. This is kind of shit stirring is what I am talking about, always having to disagree with someone, even if you might even be thinking the same thing. In this case, no one really knows and for the reason Mojojo said, it is really none of anyone's business but hers, and all opinions on the matter are going to be speculative at best.

There are almost 700 VP on eccie and there is a reason why 5% or less of them participate in any Co Ed conversations, not much more than that number even place ads in the ad sections and the drama and bullshit are PROBABLY the very reasons. Some providers have not deleted or guested their accounts as of yet PROBABLY because they have a higher tolerance for it, cuz they have kids too.
  • L.A.
  • 02-01-2015, 06:38 AM
guess you cannot read.............I said PROBABLY.............There are many providers who have gone that route and I do know because we have spoken.
Originally Posted by davidfree986

Your reasoning why SHE is guested is NOT probable...it's POSSIBLE although not likely since her P411 has also not been accessed. Just another post for you to take a jab at eccie and it's members (sorta like somebody else used to do).

I think I said this to NRH before...you can have the last word because we all know you're going to go on forever otherwise.
  • RAMP
  • 02-01-2015, 07:05 AM
Yeah...cause you know HER situation.
That sounds like something NRH would have said.

While her P411 is active it's not been accessed for a few days. I wouldn't dig...I'm sure she has her reason(s). Originally Posted by L.A.
Haha! THIS! He said the same thing about Leilover and was wrong. Must be suffering from "wise ole hobbiest" syndrome and thinks he has some magic insight into the provider world.
Your reasoning why SHE is guested is NOT probable...it's POSSIBLE although not likely since her P411 has also not been accessed. Just another post for you to take a jab at eccie and it's members (sorta like somebody else used to do).

I think I said this to NRH before...you can have the last word because we all know you're going to go on forever otherwise. Originally Posted by L.A.
One good quality about bigdog/nrh/davidfree you must admit. He is consistent.

Allways run on sentences with rare use of paragraphs
Allways complaining on ymmv ladies
Always taking jabs at eccie
More recently, always taking jabs at relax studio
More recenty, always taking jabs at a high mileage reviewever that published photos on bigdog's atf, she did let bigdog do it.
When an account has guested that means they have left for security reasons. Let's respect that and move on for now. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Amen. Does not imply she is not "okay" . One can move on and live a fulfilled life without selling the use of orifices and holes.
One good quality about bigdog/nrh/davidfree you must admit. He is consistent.

Allways run on sentences with rare use of paragraphs
Allways complaining on ymmv ladies
Always taking jabs at eccie
More recently, always taking jabs at relax studio
More recenty, always taking jabs at a high mileage reviewever that published photos on bigdog's atf, she did let bigdog do it. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Let's not make this about something its not and keep on with the topic here.

Again she's guested which means lets respect her privacy....
I just got this message from Valerie so as to put this all to rest and quiet the rumors and assumptions:

"She just told me, she's enjoyed her time in the hobby, but it's time now for her to take the next step in her life and it doesn't leave room for the hobby. If she might return in the future is unknown but for right now, leaving the hobby is the best choice for her."
Amen. Does not imply she is not "okay" . One can move on and live a fulfilled life without selling the use of orifices and holes. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
LMAO!!! Good stuff ED!!!
I wish her the best in her endeavors. But that's the thing about this place...for every provider that leaves there's 2 or 3 ready to take her place. Her space will be occupied quickly.
Nice to see a lady realize her goal, and exit the hobby stage left without any fanfare.