Encounter: Susan- finally

• TAZ
  • 11-02-2018, 12:21 PM
Date: 11/23
Name: Susan
Address and Phone: Rainbow Platinum - 2018 W Northwest Highway St #120 Phone: (214) 772-8121
Address: NWH West of I-35
Phone: 214-772-8121
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: na
URL / Website: na
Activities: YOU NAME IT SHE DID IT.
dfk,69,dATY,bbbj, r'TROMBONE, ASS LICK,ASS LICKED HER.
Hair Length and Color: Cant really remember.she did have hair though. I think brown and mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Petite and tight body with a small tush that is very delicious.
Nice set of B's I would guess that the Doc did a great job on.
Probably 5'3" 105 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
Trust me you'll be making up for lost time Susan's a great date
Come on! Are you really doing a review from a year or 2 ago on 11/23??? Can't remember her hair but you remember that she had hair? WTF??? Nice set of B's? Her tits are not B's, nice try! She told you she was 29? I seriously doubt that. I'm going to call BS in this review. Too many things don't add up. Are your credits starting to get low sir?
TAZ is a valued poster and I’m guessing he may have meant 10/23. If Susan isn’t B what is she? I have seen her 3 or 4 times and that’s what I would’ve guessed. Think I’ll head over there today and check it out for myself.
Susan is a true super star. . She always aims to please.
TAZ is a valued poster and I’m guessing he may have meant 10/23. If Susan isn’t B what is she? I have seen her 3 or 4 times and that’s what I would’ve guessed. Think I’ll head over there today and check it out for myself. Originally Posted by White Tiger
I would say MM C's, YMMV. I guess that we could look at her bra and get a definitive answer. I hope that TAZ meant 10/23 on the date. Memory could get fuzzy after a year and accounts not as accurate. I was going by the date he used when making a comment. Sorry if I misunderstood the date but went with his 11/23 input.
Date: 11/23
Name: Susan
Address and Phone: Rainbow Platinum - 2018 W Northwest Highway St #120 Phone: (214) 772-8121
Address: NWH West of I-35
Phone: 214-772-8121
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: na
URL / Website: na
Activities: YOU NAME IT SHE DID IT.
dfk,69,dATY,bbbj, r'TROMBONE, ASS LICK,ASS LICKED HER.
Hair Length and Color: Cant really remember.she did have hair though. I think brown and mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Petite and tight body with a small tush that is very delicious.
Nice set of B's I would guess that the Doc did a great job on.
Probably 5'3" 105 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by TAZ
It's all good TAZ. Sorry about the rant. Thinking back on it you probably meant 10/23 instead of 11/23 as the other mentioned and tits YMMV. I seriously thought that you were recalling events from a year ago. My bad.✌
Susan looks great with nothing on and I am guessing C's, definitely MM but they look and feel outstanding!
If I were a newbie around here, TAZ is not someone I would be jumping on with accusations. A person might not agree with TAZ perceptions, but he is definitely not phony.

One could also consider the ratio of posts to encounters of the two members involved.
TAZ posts when he has something to say. Not just for post count.
If I were a newbie around here, TAZ is not someone I would be jumping on with accusations. A person might not agree with TAZ perceptions, but he is definitely not phony.

One could also consider the ratio of posts to encounters of the two members involved.
TAZ posts when he has something to say. Not just for post count. Originally Posted by Torito
Hey man I did respond to TAZ directly and said "My Bad" and I explained myself instead of addressing it indirectly or not at all. Looking back on it changed my perception and I responded in kind. I found it comical, not serious. Maybe conclusions. TAZ is a creditable guy, not saying different. It's all good dude.
  • TAZ
  • 11-07-2018, 06:01 AM
Hey not a problem.
I did mean 10/23.
Sure are a lot more "Barney Fifes" around than there used to be.
In my opinion her knockers are definitely B's. Very attractive at that.
Yea, she spent a great deal of effort trying to convince me she was 29. I played along....but the hands always tell the truth.
Carry on Brothers.
Mental—your admission shows good faith. Thank you for minimizing the unfortunate flame-out aspect of this forum. We’re all just trying to get laid by hot women. As promised, I went to see Susan again yesterday just to check out her cup size. I still say, even now, B is the right guess (definitely enhanced). But we’re in danger of missing TAZ’s point: she’s fucking perfect and a great visit. Let’s not bury the lead here. She is awesome and one of the best hours you can spend your entertainment budget on. Hobby on.