OK, So tell me whats kickin in corpus

So, Im driving to corpus to stay the 24th-26th of May. I need some advice on all the good places to eat, drink and be merry, but I think I got the being merry part covered hmmmmm. Since this is my 1st time in Corpus ill take all the advice I can get.
Bianca! OMG, let's meet up and, I dunno, set the bay on fire or something. We haven't hung out in ages.

Gents, I can vouch for this one. Grade-A Hottie McScottie, I've met her up in Houston a few times. Treat her right, you'll be stumbling away with a funny grin.

On the stumbling, I mean to find out which of us holds her alcohol better, sweet pea. Once we confirm it's me, I'll see to it you get home alright. Promise.
On the stumbling, I mean to find out which of us holds her alcohol better, sweet pea. Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway
I thought you girls were supposed to hold you licker by the ears??
I'm a cheap date. I get drunk easy, so I might try to make out with you. So get ready for me.
B... We'll be "what's kicking" on North Padre those two days... I'm just saying!!!
I'm a cheap date. I get drunk easy, so I might try to make out with you. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
Shit, don't threaten ME with a good time.

Michael,
We'll compromise. We'll hold you by the ears, and you hold the liquor.
Shit, don't threaten ME with a good time.

Michael,
We'll compromise. We'll hold you by the ears, and you hold the liquor. Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway
promises, promises....I am still waiting for you to let me know when your ready.....