Any info on this gal calling herself Lucy

So I've been chatting with the gal today and after finding nothing on her I asked her if she had any reviews. She directed to "eccie" and "Lucy @ Blue Rose" review. No red flags with this gal as of yet but seeing if anyone has any further details. Thanks!
Cheers!

https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...9/995156809943
I was texting with her as well, then I received some threatening spam texts. Don’t know it’s related or not, it’s becoming more and more challenging to know with whom you’re communicating these days.
No idea if that's her or not. Maybe Jtripper can help out? Hard for me to picture her working for/with Luna but anything is possible.
Can anyone who saw her at blue rose on San Pedro confirm pics?
The lady pic I believe is her.. and her and Luna are currently both at Blue Rose... Lucy leaves later this week.
  • Marz
  • 02-22-2024, 11:21 PM
Way late in this topic, I’m a new member but yes Lucy is for real. I still keep in touch with her. She’s in Amarillo till end of Feb, then Huston, then San Diego in mid March.
She’s super friendly and talkative. Body is her in pics.
There was a lil bad blood between her an Luna about posting on STG. You don’t normally see these Asain gals posting their actual pics for an amp.
She’s all about the hustle.
She did not have a good experience her in Abq and I don’t think she has plans on returning.