Cozumel

Not sure where to put this since there is not a Cozumel Section.
I made a trip to the island recently. I hit the usual spots, Salsas' Barco, and the place around the corner from Salsas.

Salsas is about a quarter mile on the street perpendicular to the southern cruise port. I actually didn't go in, but had girls offered to go back to my hotel for $100. I went but twice while there, pick up a girl who's name escapes me. This had a pretty face, thick build, not fat, about 5'7". I ended up spendiuplng most of the evening and the next afternoon with her. Ok service, she didn't drink alcohol and was dieting so didn't spend lot's of extra money of food and drink. Most of the other girls I saw outside Salsas were in the 5 or 6 range, I would give this one a 7.5. Would move higher if she continues the diet.

I stopped in Barco a couple of times, not horrible not not great, quoted about $140. I passed. The two clubs around the corner from Salsas's were open a couple of days, but I didn't go in.

Cozumel is not a great place to go if you are looking for PFP, and is much more expensive, expecially for the quality. But there is some action there if you are there anyway!
thanks for the info! I've been wondering about mongering in cozumel.
In Cozumel now and venturing to playa del Carmen tomorrow. Any info on providers and or strip clubs in playa del Carmen?
Send me pm babies
100 pesos?