Favorite Roleplays?

I love a good roleplay but find good partners harder and harder to come by. I've done all the vanilla ones, looking for some creative ideas so I thought I would come to the"creatively kinky" place and see what people have in mind. Suggestions for good partners in Dallas welcome as well. Thanks!
  • Samuu
  • 03-21-2019, 10:58 AM
Change the place, for example if you are always in the room, go to the bathroom
  • Zena
  • 03-25-2019, 03:03 PM
I love a good roleplay but find good partners harder and harder to come by. I've done all the vanilla ones, looking for some creative ideas so I thought I would come to the"creatively kinky" place and see what people have in mind. Suggestions for good partners in Dallas welcome as well. Thanks! Originally Posted by texasvisitor
Omgosh!!!! Role play is my THING !!!! THESE ARE ONES I DO:
BAD STEPDADDY/ BAD DAUGHTER

NAUGHTY - STEPMOMMY/SUPER HORNY STEPSON
NAUGHTY STEPMOMMY/ SONS BEST FRIEND

DOM/ SUB,
MASTER/ SLAVE, Master slave one is risky in the hobby
Only do it with a TRUSTED CLIENT!!!!!

DOMME/ Male Sub,

Primal Predator/ Primal Prey, This primal one is only safe in real life with a Highly trusted partner,

Not for the hobby !!!!!!!,

Teacher, Naughty student,

Stepsister, stepbrother,
Uncle/ niece,

Boss/ naughty employee,

Did I miss any??, Now Im really f#$%^@*g

Turned on!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I play in Waco And. . . DALLAS !!!!!

AND LOCATION ??? In the house??
Any room!!!! Hahaha !!!

Preferably any room with a bed or couch in it !!!!

( mmmmmmmmmmmm...) Zena.....
Age play.

“Someone needs a Spanking!”
I really enjoyed an "annoying door-to-door salesman"/"dominant mistress who didn't appreciate her day being interrupted"!!
Recently watched some cuckquean (opposite of cuckold) vids. My next 3 way will absolutely have to involve that.
how about some role play scenes and not just the roles?

one i’ve done is ...
guy coming by to pick up male co-worker for night out w/ guys from work going to sports bar to watch the game.
when i arrive, co-worker’s sexy & horny girlfriend says he’s already left to the bar.
she takes it from there and helps me get over being pissed at co-worker having already left.
delites ensue.

in another, i was an ins. sales rep and she had to show me that she had assets & skills that needed to be insured.
i sold her a policy :^}

any scenes like those?
zena,

wrt ...

AND LOCATION ??? In the house??
Any room!!!! Hahaha !!!

Preferably any room with a bed or couch in it !!!! ...

i suggest (in a most deliteful manner) that you expand your intimate roleplay surfaces beyond beds & couches :^}

tables, chauirs, chaise lounges, mat on floor, lawn/patio furniture, grassy knolls, pool cabana, tubs, spa/hot tub, etc...
been searching for info and found this article, in cosmo of all places (figured they'd take the straight approach; maybe cos it's the UK edition?).

"how to role play really really well"
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/love...-to-role-play/

summary:
1. Think about your fantasies - what turns you on?
2. Talk about your fantasies - figure out what you both like or want to experiment with
3. Make it kinky... or don’t - could be about power or just plain play acting
4. Start slow - so everyone doesnt feel silly, awkward or uncomfortable
5. Get dressed up ... or don’t - outfits not required, but they can definitely make your scene feel more real.
6. What should you say? - it might be awkward or easy to start. if you know where you want to end, share that ahead of time. or dont and just lead. or dont and see where you do end.

"Role play in the bedroom (or bar, hotel, or anywhere else) can be an amazing outlet to share your sexiest fantasies, try new things, and explore your kinks. It can also be a lot of fun leading to laughter and sex, which is never a bad combination!

The important thing is to be open with your partner and let your imagination lead the way. Be willing to be silly and make mistakes - this is supposed to be fun! And, as you get better at getting into character and letting go of your inhibitions, you might be surprised at where your fantasies take you."
my roleplay would be.....I am the doctor, my partner is the patient.
She comes to me to complain about costipation.
I give her a big enema
Domina next door or MILF
Executive and someone applying for a better position.
Teacher & Student
I just did one in ATL I found very erotic. Husbands stays up waiting for his wife to come home from girls night out to hear all about her slutty adventures. Super hot!
Nanny or housekeeper
Possibilities are endless...
Domina next door or MILF
Executive and someone applying for a better position.
Teacher & Student
I just did one in ATL I found very erotic. Husbands stays up waiting for his wife to come home from girls night out to hear all about her slutty adventures. Super hot!
Nanny or housekeeper
Possibilities are endless... Originally Posted by Goddess Jezebel
i like the waiting up one.
and then they re-enact/re-create some of those sex-ventures!!

i'm always open to more possibilities.
pls continue w/ ideas!!
my roleplay would be.....I am the doctor, my partner is the patient.
She comes to me to complain about costipation.
I give her a big enema Originally Posted by foejdls
To think: I still come across females who think a guy who wants to worship her feet is totally weird! This gives me hope!
To think: I still come across females who think a guy who wants to worship her feet is totally weird! This gives me hope! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Seriously. This day and age fetish is nearly synonymous with feet. And to think I still come across women who advertise as fetish friendly and don't even take off their socks during the date. Talk about disappointment.
Seriously. This day and age fetish is nearly synonymous with feet. And to think I still come across women who advertise as fetish friendly and don't even take off their socks during the date. Talk about disappointment. Originally Posted by redbeard087
Excellent analysis! I’m perplexed that nearly every girl on P411 post on their page that they offer ‘foot fetish’ as a service and you get with one and she’s clueless. I’ve had better companions provide this kink years ago than I come across these days!