Ripped off - I'm a newbie

I am brand new to the "hobby". Saturday was my very first adventure. It didn't go that well...

Out of town on work deployment. Got lonely. Searched and found an ad in EM. Sent a lovely lady a text message asking if she would be willing to see me. She said yes but I had to put a 1/2 deposit down by Google pay. Okay fine, I understand. As the day went on and it got closer for me to see her she said her road was flooded and she could only come to see me now. A $50 outcall free she wanted now. Google pay again. Bullshit. I paid.

She was supposed to be at my hotel at 8pm. Finally arrived at 10 - after many excuses. Bullshit.

We talked for quite awhile. She was very nice and easy to talk to. I tried to kids her but she said "Wait, you're moving too fast". She went into the bathroom to change & took 20 mins. No biggie, take your time.

Came out looking sexy. Gave me a very nice massage. Then a sexy blow job. Nice, we are getting warmed up now. At that point she went back into the bathroom. Great, she is giving me a little break and will be back any sec.

She came out dressed and ready to go home. She said sorry and "it's that time of the month" so I hope you're happy. Happy? Sure. I just dropped $300 on nice conversation with a happy ending blow job. I said thanks and she let herself out.

A bit disappointed? Yes very much so. I hope if I decide to "hobby" again it will be different the next time.
Sorry for the awful experience, but you help other men on this site by doing a full review with her name, any links, phone number, email and so forth. (EM is that Eccie Michigan?). Also it was dumb, real dumb to advance money to a total stranger, like you did with this shyster! Now, I have given advance money to a girl in the trade when I knew she needed the money and it was understood it was for services to be rendered in the future! However, we have a four year history that includes maybe 20 plus encounters! Live, learn and better luck next time!
I’m sorry that happened to you. As a newbie you often times make mistakes that you’ll laugh at later. When I was new, I fell for it all: sending RW info, prepaying and hoping she’d not just disappear with it, falling for obviously fake sob stories, etc.

In this case, I recommend sticking to highly regarded and well reviewed ladies. EM is not a legitimate site. As always, PM your fellow mongers if you have questions.
Yes I totally agree. It was dumb, very dumb to give her payment in advance. I don't see her on this site so I can't write a review. Lesson learned I guess.
Yes I totally agree. It was dumb, very dumb to give her payment in advance. I don't see her on this site so I can't write a review. Lesson learned I guess. Originally Posted by jamesphoto69
you can still do a review
you can still do a review Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Point!
I 2nd the review. Just be factual humble and don't let emotions the review. You are much more likely to get a response from her with a poor review than if you say nothing. If she is a provider with a good reputation she will respond and attempt to make it up. If she is a rip off provider, just consider it back luck.

I suggest you consider well Reviewed providers until you understand how professional providers opperate. There are many well Reviewed providers who will work with newbie to the hobby.

Search for them and you will find them.
(EM is that Eccie Michigan?) Originally Posted by Solemate62
EroticMonkey
We talked for quite awhile. She was very nice and easy to talk to. I tried to kids her but she said "Wait, you're moving too fast". She went into the bathroom to change & took 20 mins. No biggie, take your time.
Originally Posted by jamesphoto69
you tried to "kids" her? is that some new slang for tried to get bareback sex?

I kid.

I mean kids

I appreciate your honesty and report. things will get better, but you need to watch your back, because you are all you've got in this Hobby.
EroticMonkey Originally Posted by papadee
Thank you, buddy. I tend to forget there is sites out there other than this one and 411!
You just got your first (and probably not last) expensive lesson in the Hobby world...

Thank you for posting so that others (not necessarily you) can benefit from your experience.

What have you learned so far??
Sorry. Word was "kiss". Autocorrect though something different
Wow - sorry this happened to you. Being in Michigan, the sites like E and OH2 don't have very many providers, so when you have to branch out to other sites, you have to deal with a lot more fuckery. Hope you have better luck next time.

A65
ECCIE, the new Penthouse Forum. Ahh, those rascally Ivy lads.

Perchance, OP, did you come "quarts & quarts"?
OP, you always pay after mmmkay?
LOL at making a review, as if that will get his money back.