Married Women that Wear Ankle Braclets

Just ran across an article that stated that ankle bracelets worn by married women are a sign or symbol that she is available for other men sexually with the consent or approval of her husband. Any thoughts or experiences with suggestive signs that may have gotten you laid at one point or another? I found that interesting?
Interesting...how about a link to the article?
No actual url to post however it was quoted as a weird fact. I was just curious if it was anything to it or anybody in the swinger life could elaborate?
Is this anything like wearing Red Hats at Walmart ?
Is this anything like wearing Red Hats at Walmart ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Yeah could be like men that wear ear rings in the left or right ear. Whos to say, I was just curious if it was anything to it? Maybe like a secret hand shake or like the red rider decoding ring.
I have concluded that a woman wearing a wedding ring, if she approaches me in public and gently caresses my balls, that she is sending a clear message that she wants me to fuck her, regardless of what her husband wants!
Only in my dreams! Would love it if women would approach me and caress my balls.
It may have more to do with the trinkets attached to the bracelet, like a Queen of Spades.
Yeah could be like men that wear ear rings in the left or right ear. Whos to say, I was just curious if it was anything to it? Maybe like a secret hand shake or like the red rider decoding ring. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
May be something to it to those who know about it. Kind of like the gay hankie code.
Only in my dreams! Would love it if women would approach me and caress my balls. Originally Posted by Fizley
Had a similar dream but it short circuited and some dude caressed my balls. Curiously I awoke with a raging hardon!
They dell "hot wife" ankle bracelets on amazon...I ordered one yesterday
Well it's clear that cowgirls that wear spurs want to ride.
The next time I go to a swingers club I need to look for ankle bracelets.
Yep UC

I meant sell on amazon...in fact I ordered a pair of thongs that say hotwife and a tshirt too