Buttigieg on Fox.

Lots of people are giving Buttigieg props for his appearance on last nights Fox Town Hall.

The most memorable moment I found was his statement.

you have to SWALLOW HARD and THINK TWICE
He doesn’t have a chance and he knows it. He’s running on the same ideas of the leftist candidates. He’s just younger and openly gay. He’s building name recognition for future plans. Although I doubt he could win an Indiana Senate seat.
I watched. He is a Liberal/Progressive. Period.

Just like the others, at this point, he will say just about anything or pander to any group of the moment.
Booty keg. LOL.
I would say the left likes two things the most about Buttigieg , he's gay and he talks about Climate Change quite a bit. What the left doesn't like about him is he won't talk smack about Trump. That being said little chance he'll get the nomination.
I would say the left likes two things the most about Buttigieg , he's gay and he talks about Climate Change quite a bit. What the left doesn't like about him is he won't talk smack about Trump. That being said little chance he'll get the nomination. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Open boarders, tax increases and late term abortions too. A run of the mill leftist.
He wouldn't get the Evangelical vote...
Open boarders, tax increases and late term abortions too. A run of the mill leftist. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm against open boarders. If someone is renting a room from me they need to pay.
Yea he polls real good with African-Americans 1%

Open boarders, tax increases and late term abortions too. A run of the mill leftist. Originally Posted by bambino
I think what leftist like about open borders is not because they are humanitarian at heart but because they need another voting base that are ignorant and desperate like Afro Americans use to be. Afro Americans are walking away from the Democratic/Progressive party in droves. Besides that Mexican immigrants are the most smug and unappreciative immigrants of all. I have a few friends from Europe they really love living here and they like having American friends. Mexicans and Central Americans aren't that fond of this country or the people of America nearly as much as they want us to think.
Mexicans and Central Americans aren't that fond of this country or the people of America nearly as much as they want us to think. Originally Posted by Levianon17
of course not. it's all about economic advancement. the Mexicans who have been here for decades still wave the Mexican flag.
of course not. it's all about economic advancement. the Mexicans who have been here for decades still wave the Mexican flag. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thats why I don't have that much sympathy for these people. There has been a lot of residential construction going on for the last decade where I live. I see Mexicans out and about quite a bit. They usually are in small groups one speaks half ass English and the others not a lick. Its just something about them, they seem uneasy, arrogant and resentful towards American Citizens.
of course not. it's all about economic advancement. the Mexicans who have been here for decades still wave the Mexican flag. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

how patriotic of them. if they did that in Mexico it would be nationalistic of them. When Americans fly the US flag in AMERICA the press calls them fascists.
Lots of people are giving Buttigieg props for his appearance on last nights Fox Town Hall.

The most memorable moment I found was his statement.

Originally Posted by eccielover
He knows his subject well.
A difference is ... the Germans couldn't wave the German flag!

In East Germany.