ETA on the return of the Powder Room?

i finally got accepted.
(after nearly a week of getting the run around )
-appearantly there was a lot of confusion of who was going to handle what,..BUT one of the lady mods DID take the time to get me vouched.

i really hadnt been on the site much when i didnt have access.
now that i have access...i can honestly say ladies...tumbleweeds are rolling through there. you arent missing anything (new)

i responded to a thread and i got a message that said a mod had to approve my reply and then itll be posted, if its accepted. (something like that)

hope this helps. hope it wasnt toooo much info
i finally got accepted.
(after nearly a week of getting the run around )
-appearantly there was a lot of confusion of who was going to handle what,..BUT one of the lady mods DID take the time to get me vouched.

i really hadnt been on the site much when i didnt have access.
now that i have access...i can honestly say ladies...tumbleweeds are rolling through there. you arent missing anything (new)

i responded to a thread and i got a message that said a mod had to approve my reply and then itll be posted, if its accepted. (something like that)

hope this helps. hope it wasnt toooo much info Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
WHAT???????????????????

We have to wait for that now?.... I mean for our responses to be approved? Damn. How is that fun?
yea.
that was a couple hours ago.
it hasnt been approved yet.
OMGee really thats how it has to be run. I dont understand how thats keeping our info safe and between us. That sounds like we are just being policed;/
Where is it even at it just says closed when i click in.
once approved.
its (right above it.) just like where it used to be
Where is it even at it just says closed when i click in. Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Hey love,

I think that means your access was denied. I haven't even bothered to re-submit info. I imagine that the mods are getting bombarded right now so I'll just wait a few more weeks. Hope you're doing ok!

xoxo
Hmm i hope not but I haven't heard of anyone else having access yet so i'll wait. Im good love hope you are well too xoxo
I kinda like this thread.....there's so many women in it.

Naomi- you're killing me with that avatar
i responded to a thread and i got a message that said a mod had to approve my reply and then itll be posted, if its accepted. (something like that) Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
So much for freedom of speech...
I don't have access either, I submitted and no access, maybe I've been a bad girl, Mama I promise to good, I pinkie swear this time......

All kidding aside, im sure they are bombarded as Noami said, I'll reapply later when they are not so busy with the lines. Hey it might even be a sale for the stragglers to get back in.
This is the Final Word on the topic.

"All questions about Powder Room access should be addressed to powderroom@eccie.net"

That means this is closed and additional discussion is not needed.

Chipper