Question for our esteemed Mod

• WTF
  • 11-13-2018, 09:09 AM
I have homework to do, so let me just put you out of your misery since you have shown me kindness in the past. Plus you asked for any Mod, so I am not stepping on wakeup's toes.

Signature Lines are considered a unique and personal form of expression here and are not generally moderated (thank god, since I can't see them), with the caveat being that nuclear and clearly forbidden topics can't be included for what should be obvious reasons. No outing, No drugs, No kids, No threats, etc. Originally Posted by B Three
Thank you very much...

It then appears to be a glitch in the system where you can not post ugly thing about another poster, except in your sig line, which then post something ugly about that poster every time one posts!

Thank you for your time, it was greatly appreciated. Originally Posted by WTF
It's somewhat amusing, but noteworthy, that this thread is approaching 100 posts regarding "a rule" in THE GUIDELINES.

Rules never concerned me, Originally Posted by LexusLover
It was answered by a helpful Mod long ago.

And as the OP, nowhere did I ask if rules ever concerned you.

I asked because like amendments to say the constitution are sometimes in conflict, so too were a couple of guidelines here.

B Three kindly explained which supercedes which is all.

Was that too difficult for you to understand LL?
Who did you piss off to get assigned to this clown show? Originally Posted by grean
“I have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.”

Someone important realized that square pegs need a suitable hammer to make them fit into a round hole...and to a hammer, everything looks like a nail...
“I have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.”

Someone important realized that square pegs need a suitable hammer to make them fit into a round hole...and to a hammer, everything looks like a nail... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Congratulations