just in case (ladies feel free to add yourselves)

guys and gals there has specualtion/rumors of eccie going dark, so just in case this happens you can find me on twitter @randirhoades
Time to get contact info!!!
Anyone who's going to miss their daily dose of Next Best Thing, you have my deepest and most sincere sympathies.
Email will always work for me, phoenixfuxme@gmail.com
Phone is 716-262-7116, as well as 716-432-2991
Anyone who's going to miss their daily dose of Next Best Thing, you have my deepest and most sincere sympathies. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
plastic man ...done gonna takes ...ya ta safety on ...paulies ark
plastic man ...done gonna takes ...ya ta safety on ...paulies ark Originally Posted by Plastic Man
My hero!
I have posted this in each f the NY Forums and just want to make sure that members are all aware of the changes ...

DD

Major changes at ECCIE.

Historically, ECCIE has always been a review and Discussion site. That has not changed.

As of now, Bio Pages and Weekly/Weekend Updates have been removed entirely from the site.

Advertising by female accounts will no longer be allowed.

The Co-ed Discussions and other forums will be highly moderated for content that can be seen as basically advertising. We know this is subjective and ambiguous! Flirtatiousness is fine, posts that attract attention are okay; outright advertising or solicitation is not! It could produce a short loss of posting privileges.

Encounter Reports will stay the same since ECCIE has always been a review site and it does not solicit an arrangement.

ladies may want to refer to the private forum for more details and answer to questions. For the ladies who just want to post updates and build a Bio Page, ECCIE is not for you.

Change is inevitable in this chaotic world of ours. and I know that I am as frustrated and disappointed as each of you are, but the times have dictated changes for now, and those changes will be permanent for the foreseeable future.

Thank you for understanding.

DD
Yay
Email is best for me.
Faithcarters@protonmail.ch

Change is inevitable in this chaotic world of ours. and I know that I am as frustrated and disappointed as each of you are, Originally Posted by DDarkness
not me , itsfunny actually

time to join the real world with all the other "business" people

that have to pay for advertising , especially all cash

its been too easy for too long when you weigh in on the atitudes
I can be found at bars
plastic man ...cans be ...found in yer dreams
guys and gals there has specualtion/rumors of eccie going dark, so just in case this happens you can find me on twitter @randirhoades Originally Posted by Randilyn
Check signature lines to stay up-to-date & for contact info. Stay safe and be careful everyone.
Www.SexxxyLexxxy.com in the works
Twitter @SexxxyLexxxyRed switter @Lexxxy
Lexxxy@proton.com Lexxxyj@Yahoo.com
Signature guidelines have changed. The update is at the Upstate Ladies Forum.