Calling hookers advertising on BP

If you call a hooker advertising on Backpage, Is that a crime? Even if "sex acts" are not discussed? I'm thinking of calling a BP chick. Usually, I have some intel before calling those girls, but this time I would have to go in blind.

And yes, I know that ECCIE chicks are safer and more reliable. But they aren't in my budget right now. Have to go with BP.
Making a phone call is illegal now?
Making a phone call is illegal now? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
No, but neither is showing up at a hotel room, but they'll still arrest you.
Calling a hooker who advertises on BP is a crime, but only in Looziana. It has something to do with the Napoleonic Code. Apparently, Napoleon was known to call hookers on BP.

Scratch that. I checked the Looziana Penal Code again and it seems the state legislature has deleted that provision.

I claim knowledge of no laws governing prostitution other than Texas laws. For a basic understanding of what constitutes the offense of prostitution in Texas, see this thread:

"Fundamentals of Texas Prostitution Law"

So while in Texas one can commit the offense of prostitution in any one of four ways -- that is, (1) offering or (2) agreeing to engage in sexual conduct for a fee; (3) offering or agreeing to engage in sexual conduct for a fee in a public place (a/k/a "soliciting"), or (4) engaging in sexual conduct for a fee, in Looziana, the proscribed conduct is only the Texas number four, and therefore the coverage of the statute is much more limited:

"A person commits the crime of prostitution by engaging in oral, vaginal, or anal sex for compensation." (La. Rev. Stat. § 14:82.) See:

"Prostitution, Pimping, and Pandering Laws in Louisiana"

Hell, it looks like in Looziana you can legally pay a prostitute to titty-fuck her.

Conclusion: It's not an offense in Looziana to call a BP hooker -- in fact, it's legal to call a coonass BP hooker and talk for hours about how much you'd pay her for every conceivable sex act.
If you call a hooker advertising on Backpage, Is that a crime? Even if "sex acts" are not discussed? I'm thinking of calling a BP chick. Usually, I have some intel before calling those girls, but this time I would have to go in blind.

And yes, I know that ECCIE chicks are safer and more reliable. But they aren't in my budget right now. Have to go with BP. Originally Posted by albundy
BP and all other adult websites guilty for promoting illegal business.Prostitutions is Illegal business all states.Eccie prostitutes going to jail just like BP prostitutes.Police want to shut down Illegal business and websites.
Caveman need fire
Fire is warm
Warm is good
Caveman need fire
Fire is warm
Warm is good Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
lol
Caveman need fire
Fire is warm
Warm is good Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

I laughed so hard tears were in my eyes! #classic