URL / Website: -
City: Gloversville
State: New York
Address: Private home
Activities: Kissing, BBBJ, Tit play, DATY, Cowgirl, CIM,Massage
Hair Length and Color: Past the shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Hot AF. Not a spinner, all women. Incredible tits, nice ass and a beautiful face. Really gorgeous eyes that look right at you when she’s sucking your cock.
Recommendation: Yes
She is one of the best! Glad she is back in the game, I will have to give her a call soon.
  • DCGuy
  • 03-14-2024, 02:05 PM
Lucky guy! Have been verified by her but have never had schedules line up!
She sounds good… but very hard to connect w if she’s actually looking for new guys. I gave up, she’s sorta snotty about it… like she’s doing you a favor and u gotta work w her schedule, bla bla…. I’m sure she’s great and worth it. Don’t have the time for that vibe.

Great review thanks!! As w most girls, if you’re a regular, u get great treatment.
I had a similar experience trying to set up an appointment. She was being snotty and said to meet on her lunch break and was very insistent about limited time when I wanted an hour. She acted like she was doing me a huge favor and gave off the impression it was going to be very rushed appointment. I like to feel relaxed so I suggested we find another day and then she acted like she was better than me and bitched me out. It’s a huge turn off for me to feel rushed and I especially won’t settle for a provider that acts crazy if you suggest a different time/day. She seems hit or miss, and I wish it coulda worked out but she seems a little too crazy for me to try again