Stinky clients ????

I am always clean and fresh before going on a hobby date, curious how you ladies handle a client that is not only sloppy fat and balding but smells bad too,just curious
  • newd
  • 10-21-2015, 01:15 PM
Hey hey hey.. Lick..... That is striking little too close to home!!!
I am always clean and fresh before going on a hobby date, curious how you ladies handle a client that is not only sloppy fat and balding but smells bad too,just curious Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Get some bread and have a fromunda cheese sandwich.
I am always clean and fresh before going on a hobby date, curious how you ladies handle a client that is not only sloppy fat and balding but smells bad too,just curious Originally Posted by lickidyclit
this the kind of ...earth shakin conundrum ...ya stay up at night thinkin bout
this the kind of ...earth shakin conundrum ...ya stay up at night thinkin bout Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Just trying to keep pace with your nonsensical jibberish Plastic.............
Do these ideas just pop into your head, or do you lay awake at night thinking about this stuff?

Other ideas: paper or plastic
clean sheets or soiled ones
Wine or Boones Farm
this the kind of ...earth shakin conundrum ...ya stay up at night thinkin bout Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Just trying to keep pace Originally Posted by lickidyclit
..... and... failing.... in a quite impressive fashion I might add.....
Whew yeh
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (279.3 KB, 436 views)
omg the stinky guys im sorry I hate. I mean who wonts to smell that funky balls smell. you new your balls were funky when you let home. I mean its only soap and water, I swear soap and water will not hurt anybody. the worse part is there so use to that nasty smell they cant even tell the difference, I get so upset. I will make a stinky client go in my bathroom and WASH, ..im like stinky guys make me feel sick ,then I may throw up. trying to give head and smell that bullshit, POINT BEING THAT STINKY SHIT MAKES ME WANNA FIGHT, I BE FEELING LIKE SOMEBODY JUST HIT ME IN MY NOSE. come on good hygiene guys PLEASEEEEEE.
Do these ideas just pop into your head, or do you lay awake at night thinking about this stuff? Originally Posted by splitlicker
There's that God damn echo again...

Must be the emptiness.
  • Bluee
  • 10-22-2015, 07:43 AM
Jamie in N.F. appeared to have preferred the "aroma." On more than one occasion, I would schedule to see her after work, and tell her that I was just going to jump in the shower, and she would reply that she preferred I didn't.

I think she truly enjoyed the aroma.
Take lemons and make lemonade.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (54.3 KB, 396 views)
Well I want to put my NOSE On this one
I find a stinky man repulsive! A bit of pharyngeal reflex with some regurgitation along with it kinda thing..

If I come close to your balls/taint and I smell funk I will kindly ask you to go shower I offer whatever a Gent might need to refesh himself! but if you refuse then I will kindly send you on your way no funky balls in my mouth!!!

BUT if a good bbbj or a nice tight glory hole or even a vajaja pounding is desired then I think following the CLEANLINESS guidelines are more then reasonable!!!

Whew yeh Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
CD where you get that pic of.....
ops
I meant to say that guy got good taste of smokes

errrr got to find which bitch leaked that pic dang nab it all
Nice save there OSD.