Local

Maybe someone can relate. I'd damn sure like to find someone close to where I live for weekend fun or close to where I work for lunch-time pleasures. I live in far north Carrollton (Hebron and Josey) and work in Addison (Quorum and Beltline). I'm easy. 15 minutes and out the door. Is there anyone close to me? I would LOVE to find a close companion.
Maybe someone can relate. I'd damn sure like to find someone close to where I live for weekend fun or close to where I work for lunch-time pleasures. I live in far north Carrollton (Hebron and Josey) and work in Addison (Quorum and Beltline). I'm easy. 15 minutes and out the door. Is there anyone close to me? I would LOVE to find a close companion. Originally Posted by WTOilMan
You live and work in hooker-central. On any given day, you are within 8 miles of 40-50 providers. You should have no problems at all finding someone!
^^^^ that's what I was thinking. Lol. You may try putting an ISO out to see who's in the area. Just try to give specifics of the type of friend you're interested in making. 😉
I am in that area
Well, that's not exactly what I meant. I find my share of willing ladies within 8 miles of me wherever I'm located. Meant for convenience, it would be nice to find someone just across the alley or a 5 minute drive away. Even I can't drive 8 miles in 5 minutes. Not in this traffic. (It would take me 16 minutes in west texas.) 30 minutes there and 30 minutes back makes for a difficult lunch visit for 15 minutes of ecstasy. In the evenings or weekends I could sneak out of the house for an additional 15 minutes and just say traffic was bad.
Well, that's not exactly what I meant. I find my share of willing ladies within 8 miles of me wherever I'm located. Meant for convenience, it would be nice to find someone just across the alley or a 5 minute drive away. Even I can't drive 8 miles in 5 minutes. Not in this traffic. (It would take me 16 minutes in west texas.) 30 minutes there and 30 minutes back makes for a difficult lunch visit for 15 minutes of ecstasy. In the evenings or weekends I could sneak out of the house for an additional 15 minutes and just say traffic was bad. Originally Posted by WTOilMan
Then you should hit up Kendall for a lunch time visit. If memory serves me correctly, she is roughly...1-1/2 miles from your work location. Plus, she's pretty awesome. There are many others that are 3miles or less from your work location.

Perhaps an ISO would yield better results or more results for you?
That just sounds way TGTBT to find a lovely lady that was only 5 minutes away. Maybe in the mid cities that could happen :-)
WTOilMan,

Not to derail your post or off topic,

I worked in Pecos, Texas 9 mos before I'd had enough. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Hobby on Pilgrims...

The cantaloupe were excellent in Pecos...
Dude, dont shit where you eat...

You need to put at least 30 minutes between illegal pussy and your base areas of operation.
I would love to have one living in my apartment complex. Lol. Just not right next door.
I typically always offer incalls off Belt line and tollway Wednesday through Saturday.