Hey Raeleigh..... Cum to Tyler they said......

Crickets..... Oh well... Is there anything for a pretty 18 yr old to do out here for fun?
Please cum to longview
Pet Rock....how far is the drive from Longview to Tyler anyway?
I didn't know you where here.
Damn.
Please come to Beaumont!
Pet Rock....how far is the drive from Longview to Tyler anyway? Originally Posted by MuffinMan
Depending on what part of Tyler it's about an hour or so.

HID
She was worth the drive to Tyler to this guy. A skilled and fun young lady for sure. Possibilities were that she and her friend sexi_kacey might stay one extra day, but you guys should contact them to see if they are still in town.
Mm I'm not allowed in smith county
Mm I'm not allowed in smith county Originally Posted by Pet Rock
Rutt roww! lol Maybe you could talk her into meeting you at the next county line??
MM
Do for fun??? Hell how about do me, that would be a whole lotta fun...
Very sexy lady, come on down....
Crickets..... Oh well... Is there anything for a pretty 18 yr old to do out here for fun? Originally Posted by Raeleigh
East Texas is so big! It literally spans areas that go up to Oklahoma and then all the way down to Houston. In my experience traveling through East Texas (Sometimes to Shreveport), you have to get your regulars and stay in touch with them.

You are very pretty and you'll do fine in East Texas sweetheart. I must say, its slower than I've seen it before. I don't think the oilfield out here is booming like it used to back in the day. But nevertheless, I've had some good times in East Texas.
  • GMTA
  • 10-17-2013, 05:30 AM
hmmmmm BSB Shreveport
hmmmmm BSB Shreveport Originally Posted by GMTA
I'm still thinking about making a visit!
Damn.
Please come to Beaumont! Originally Posted by ManOnWire37
+1