Guys do you look down on girls for sex in places besides the bedroom

Guys if you were out with a lady and things got hot and heavy and you ended up with a blowjob, sex or any sexual activity besides behind closed doors say in a parking lot, in a car, a car wash or just anywhere. Would you think of that lady as a STREETWALKER? Would you think less of that lady for doing it then a lady that only lets you touch her behind closed doors?
I think a lot of people, male and female alike, are against anything PDA. I, for one, am not one of those people. Chance of getting caught or being seen makes things way more exciting for me, and I would appreciate someone who shared that with me.
I love spur of the moment encounters....bedroom, couch, or in the back of my truck. We may have to meet "out where the buffalo roam" TP. Anywhere with you would be fun!!
Anywhere & anytime Truly and never any ill feeling toward the lady.
Nothing beats being out in the woods doing in standing up beside a tree. Damn nice do it alot with ladies as we ride harleys on the week ends and end up on nature trails. Hot as hell and fun.
Angus I know we have yet to meet where the buffalo roamed.
  • GMTA
  • 10-19-2013, 08:56 PM
No i would not. Some of the places I`ve done it. Hot air ballon horse back riding outside in the snow jet ski the cooler at work box deer stand just to name a few.