Public service announcement: screening

Just because it's the beginning of the month (aka salmon run) and I have two rents to pay does NOT mean that I will be lax on my screening.

If you email me and don't have a handle on here and then "can't remember" the name or number of a provider you've seen before, and try to 'look it up' (aka stall tactic), don't think that I will just say, "oh, it's okay, here's my address." No, I will ask for personal information, and if you can't/choose not to produce that, then be prepared for me to tell you "good luck on BP."

I will NOT compromise my safety for money. Period.

Rant over.
Just because it's the beginning of the month (aka salmon run) and I have two rents to pay does NOT mean that I will be lax on my screening.

If you email me and don't have a handle on here and then "can't remember" the name or number of a provider you've seen before, and try to 'look it up' (aka stall tactic), don't think that I will just say, "oh, it's okay, here's my address." No, I will ask for personal information, and if you can't/choose not to produce that, then be prepared for me to tell you "good luck on BP."

I will NOT compromise my safety for money. Period.

Rant over. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
+++100000
  • Toyz
  • 08-02-2015, 08:29 PM
And the early nominee for this months "How the fuck can I get my name out there one-more-time" award is...

CLAIRE SHE BLOWS!

With her hilarious "I just have to rant at no one in particular because its one day from rent being due" statement.

A supporting award goes to KBF for tagging on Claires nonsensical rant to also get her face in front of the public.

Ladies, please take a bow & know that you are being acknowledged.

I would like to thank the Academy, and my fellow providers, my asshole parents, all the haters out there for making this possible...
And the early nominee for this months "How the fuck can I get my name out there one-more-time" award is...

CLAIRE SHE BLOWS!

With her hilarious "I just have to rant at no one in particular because its one day from rent being due" statement.

A supporting award goes to KBF for tagging on Claires nonsensical rant to also get her face in front of the public.

Originally Posted by Toyz

Toyz .. Calling out every thread created by a provider and calling it a thrEAD is getting really old.. very fast. this forum is about "Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

Maybe its an AD, maybe a vent, but jeez man... your getting very predictable in the last week or so. Let it go man, just let it go. On the otehr hand, screening problems aren't entertaining.... so hammer them for lack of entertainment value not go off on threADS.... just sayin man
Hey, us hoogars gotta think of something to make a little for those rainy days, right?!? 😉 Luv ya, guys! 💋💋💋
If I could post the emails from earlier tonight to prove that I'm not just pulling a threAD out of my ass, I would.
  • Toyz
  • 08-02-2015, 08:56 PM
Toyz .. Calling out every thread created by a provider and calling it a thrEAD is getting really old.. very fast. this forum is about "Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

Maybe its an AD, maybe a vent, but jeez man... your getting very predictable in the last week or so. Let it go man, just let it go. On the otehr hand, screening problems aren't entertaining.... so hammer them for lack of entertainment value not go off on threADS.... just sayin man Originally Posted by budman33
Bud where exactly are you seeing that I am calling out every post? Claire got it & she and I go WAAAAYYY back on fucking with each other in co-ed.

I'll take your suggestion under advisement, hows that?

And don't quote me the rules as if you hold some sway over the postings here...please...that's just funny.
  • Toyz
  • 08-02-2015, 08:59 PM
Hey, us hoogars gotta think of something to make a little for those rainy days, right?!? �� Luv ya, guys! ������ Originally Posted by Ginger08
And that's why the award nomination was given!!

I thought it was creative & made note of same! Now the thread will get MORE views and MORE attention.

And all attention is good attention.
  • Toyz
  • 08-02-2015, 09:16 PM
I would like to thank the Academy, and my fellow providers, my asshole parents, all the haters out there for making this possible... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Claire will be available for interviews & autographs at the end of tonights award show.

She will then be on vacation in Germany filming a remake of the classic "Mein Cawk" with guest stars ReadySetGo & David Douchehurst.
Bud where exactly are you seeing that I am calling out every post? Claire got it & she and I go WAAAAYYY back on fucking with each other in co-ed.

I'll take your suggestion under advisement, hows that?

And don't quote me the rules as if you hold some sway over the postings here...please...that's just funny. Originally Posted by Toyz
sowwy, maybe i'm the one that needs to lighten up and go get laid instead.
  • Toyz
  • 08-02-2015, 09:27 PM
sowwy, maybe i'm the one that needs to lighten up and go get laid instead. Originally Posted by budman33

No harm no foul my friend...and I did see an ATF this afternoon & got laid so I thought I was mellow and was being witty. Didn't mean to come off mean spirited, just smartassed.
Originally Posted by The Allnighter
I'll take the Euros please - headed to Germany Thursday

CLAIRE SHE BLOWS!

Originally Posted by Toyz

IB