No AA People

• Ziz
  • 10-20-2017, 09:46 AM
How come a lot of people are against AA clients? When I read information from providers, they usually put "No AA men". But, it's not just providers I see this from. Even on dating sites, women put on their profile they don't want to speak to black men. I'm all for having preference, but that seems very racist.

I'm a black man myself. I'm a young professional, have my own home, a nice car went to An Ivy League school and have a management job. I have no STDs. I'm not affiliated with any gangs. I talk proper. I don't sag. I dress nicely. I'm not ghetto. I think you get it.

However, I feel like many people stereotype black men. It's not just white people I see this from, but I see this from other races as well, even other black women. I have had black woken straight up tell me they don't like black men.

Why is there such a negative response towards African American men? We are not all the same and we are human just like everyone else.
Actually, there are plenty of providers here that will gladly see AA men.
Some will, Some won't. There are over 700 providers with showcases just in the DFW area. If one won't see AA men, move on to the next.

Concerning stereotypes, even if we attempt not to, we all do it, at least sub-consciously (I'm not saying its right or wrong - its just life).

For example, several years ago I got a new next-door neighbor. When he was moving in and I saw him for the first time, he was wearing old blue jeans, a dirty white tee-shirt, and had a scraggly beard. He had very long hair (all the way down to his waist) in a ponytail. He also had a can of beer in his hand.

My first reaction was "Oh God. I've got a druggie moving in next door. This isn't gonna be good..."

Come to find out, he was not a druggie, and in fact is one of the nicest gentlemen I've ever met. We remain good friends to this day.

The point is, although we all stereotype, we can (with a little effort) see past said stereotypes when they are unfounded.

BTW, I see this was your first post here. Welcome to the insane asylum.
  • MW76
  • 10-20-2017, 10:27 AM
Actually, there are plenty of providers here that will gladly see AA men.
Some will, Some won't. There are over 700 providers with showcases just in the DFW area. If one won't see AA men, move on to the next.

Concerning stereotypes, even if we attempt not to, we all do it, at least sub-consciously (I'm not saying its right or wrong - its just life).

For example, several years ago I got a new next-door neighbor. When he was moving in and I saw him for the first time, he was wearing old blue jeans, a dirty white tee-shirt, and had a scraggly beard. He had very long hair (all the way down to his waist) in a ponytail. He also had a can of beer in his hand.

My first reaction was "Oh God. I've got a druggie moving in next door. This isn't gonna be good..."

Come to find out, he was not a druggie, and in fact is one of the nicest gentlemen I've ever met. We remain good friends to this day.

The point is, although we all stereotype, we can (with a little effort) see past said stereotypes when they are unfounded.

BTW, I see this was your first post here. Welcome to the insane asylum.
Originally Posted by hotindallas
APPLES AND ORANGES hotindallas. I can't believe you compared how someone was dressed to skin color. You can pick your clothes, but not your race. It's that kind of mentality that has trivialized bigotry for decades. You may not be racist yourself, but your shallow thinking enables racist people. Sheesh, some people just don't get it!
  • MW76
  • 10-20-2017, 10:33 AM
Also, we can never have a REAL conversation on race because white men like hotindallas always want to hijack the conversation and say "get over it" and want to tell black people how to be black. There would be widespread public outrage if black people tried to tell white men how to be white. Fox News wouldn't stop covering it for weeks if not months.
However, I feel like many people stereotype black men. Originally Posted by Ziz
MW, I'm not trying to offend anyone. The OP used the term stereotype - I responded with a comment about stereotyping, not racism. Apparently, my attempt to encourage a new member has pushed a button with you. My apologies if that is the case.

I personally don't care if a person is black,white, brown, yellow, orange, green, or hot pink with blue stripes. I DO care, however, about the actions that people take. What a person says or does is the important factor.

Stereotyping can indeed be a form of racism. However, for most people, stereotyping is more of an internalized 'first impression', whereas racism is feeling that one person is better than another based only on the color of their skin, their ethnicity, their religion, or some other attribute.

My point is that stereotyping is something that 99.999% of the people in this world do, whereas racism is an attribute of ignorant shallow people. I wish racism didn't exist - but it unfortunately does, and I personally don't know how to eliminate it.

I am not racist - AA Clients are welcome to visit me!!
I go by how they talk and approach me!! AA welcome
I go by how they talk and approach me!! AA welcome Originally Posted by Str8Kandi
Like @ Whole Foods or a bar ???
Also, we can never have a REAL conversation on race because white men like hotindallas always want to hijack the conversation and say "get over it" and want to tell black people how to be black. There would be widespread public outrage if black people tried to tell white men how to be white. Fox News wouldn't stop covering it for weeks if not months. Originally Posted by MW76
we still haven't figured out if you are Black or White.. you posted both at one point, and it remains unclear to many what sex you are, myself included.. I think you are really an amorphous blob who likes to court controversy.
I have a no aa women policy
So no it's not just women with the no aa policy

Also why would black guys want to see a provider that doesn't wanna see black men???
It would just be a shitty experience.
OP the “No AA” is a no win argument. They’ll claim it’s a providers preference and if you want to an AA friendly forum then they’ll bitch about that. There are plenty of true all American no bullshit providers and your experience will be better off with them anyway.
  • eyefo
  • 10-20-2017, 10:40 PM
Ziz... I think a large part of the problem is how blacks are portrayed in the media. Most of what we see are blacks with attitudes, superficial values like fame and bling, wanna be rappers, street lingo and attitude... The media (which is dominated by liberals, IMO) does NOT portray the black community with people like you as role models... normal, decent citizens who work for a living and fit in with main stream America.

Obama could have done so much to improve things, but he was a self centered man who exploited the trappings of the office and in the process created much more division than we've seen in decades in America... such a waste, and he set blacks back many years, IMO.
Can’t speak for all ladies here, but many of us have an NBA policy due to the majority of AA men that hit us up are pimps. Is every AA man a pimp or thug? Certainly not. But even 90% of the ones that aren’t pimps have some sort of chip on their shoulder. Even when a girl makes a rare exception, things like running off without paying, horrible reviews despite excellent service, bad mouthing you elsewhere on the board, all things that will persuade anyone who sees AA to turn NBA.

That said, there are guys out there that will treat you better than anyone else regardless of race. Sadly they seem so few and far between in their group that it seems like the logical choice to exclude the entirety.

Hope this gives you some insight.
I would say Ziz you are running in the wrong circles. There are some women who don't like black guys, there are several that crave black guys.

I chalk it up to different tastes and preferences. If a women isn't into me for whatever reason, her loss and I move on. For every women like that, there is another like some friends I have out west that is begging me to have a current STD test so I can fuck her bareback and cum I'm her and wants to spend the night with me or another couple that invited me to go to the AVN awards with them I'm Vegas...implied task being bang out the wife every night that has a queen of spades t shirt.

I'm too focused on traveling and events to fuck people to worry about some lady that doesn't prefer me for whatever reason. I don't have that much time on the calendar to worry about that nonsense.

There is a fetish surrounding big black cock, aka BBC and I have had several providers seek me out on here.

If you are decent looking and HWP, and are even decently hung, you should be slaying I'm the swinger world. Even if you don't have a monster package, if you have abs, you should be slaying.
Ziz, can't speak for all of them but here are the facts. I am half black half Samoan. You can see the fear and nervous apprehension in providers when we first meet....until I open my mouth. The issue is the previous 5 blacks that brought them to this policy. Most blacks in this industry are not black men but act more like ni553az. I once in a while visit the bp and 300 an hour providers but now do the 500 to 1000 sessions....more open. It's not racist, it's percentage and safety. I dont blame them, we have a lot of dirty laundry.