Best bang for the buck

Hey guys, I was wondering who your best "bang for the buck" would be. I don't think anyone can touch Roxanne. Thoughts?
I think you have 10 posts and 1 review since 2010... And the review isn't for who you just recommended...
Ok. What's your point. Can't someone sitting at home just make a post without being judged? Let me guess your the asshole that ruins it for peolpe..
Ok. What's your point. Can't someone sitting at home just make a post without being judged? Let me guess your the asshole that ruins it for peolpe.. Originally Posted by pocketpool
pp, how old are you and how long you been on ecky?
of course you can not make a post and not be judged, bashed and otherwise abused.
Me of course
2 utr (retired) providers I see otc a couple of times a year
Your mom is free OP. Clearly best deal imo.
Backpage.com
  • BLM69
  • 11-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering who your best "bang for the buck" would be. I don't think anyone can touch Roxanne. Thoughts? Originally Posted by pocketpool
I have about a dozen whores I can text for fun, they're cheap and good at what they do. I won't give up my prime ones but there's plenty second-third string finds in the other review section. Put in some work OP
Kinda hard to compare when I dont know which roxanne youre talking about or what her rates are.

I do 50% off specials all the time and my Hhr/Hr rates are 140/220 - thats a pretty significant "bang for your buck" If you ask me... Not to mention the QV/BnG specials I advertise for..
Really not that hard to find good deals, if youre willing to do the work and look. Cant find shit if you dont look though.

And if youre waiting for a provider to approach you about it (without you posting an ISO), thats probably not the provider you want. There are some pretty desperate girls out there. Compromising quality over rates really isnt something you want to do.. but then again "You get what you pay for" is a common phrase.
Luckily my specials arent based on quality compromise... I just love sucking dick so much that I give insane deals just to satisfy my own needs lol
Anywho, happy hunting!
The cheapest pussy and decent one I ever had was from a Drunk Chick at the bar a few years ago, i think i only spent like 20 bucks on drink for her.
Hey guys, I was wondering who your best "bang for the buck" would be. I don't think anyone can touch Roxanne. Thoughts? Originally Posted by pocketpool
OK, I'll bite. Why can't anyone touch Roxanne? Does she have something? Is she retired?
Why can't I touch her? If I can't touch her, how will I know if she is any good?
I am of course and my rates have never gone up my rates have always stay the same 120 for 30 minutes and 200 an hour
+1 for Fantastical and Nina
AMPs are the best. Consistently high service level. The women always keep themselves clean and well groomed. No haggling over prices, trying to upcharge or pull a fast one. The floor for an amp experience is higher than many indy best sessions. There are exceptions but I have enough experience to treat it as a rule.